Alltel Wireless / fraudulent accounts / collections
I received a call last night 8-25-08 from someone claiming to represent Alltel Collections. The caller stated that I owed a past due amount of $101.00 on an account that I have never had. The account was supposedly opened in October of 2002. I have never received any statements of accounts past or present from Alltel and find it unfathomable that I would not have been contacted at some point within the six year time span they are claiming. I absolutely dispute the validity of this debt and request documentation to confirm that any such account does in fact exist.
More Alltel Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.