Allegiant Airlines / closes ticket counter early
I recently booked a flight with Allegiant Air over Labor Day Weekend, not realizeing it was Labor Day. I was going from Las Vegas to Monterey CA to visit my brother who lived in Santa Cruz. Everything was fine until I was to return on Sunday, and my flight was to leave at 3:05pm I left Santa Cruz at 12:30 which I thought should have been plenty of time...it was bumper to bumper...I called the rental car office and they said, "don't worry about the car just leave it out front and throw us the keys" which was very nice for them to be so accomdating. I ran to the ticket counter and it was 2:35, no one around? I asked a US Airways agent and he said that they had called for someone to come to the counter because there where about 5 other customers wanting to get on board the flight to Las Vegas. This American Egale Agent came back to the counter at 3:12, we were all very upset. This India Man named Ali was so rude I could not believe it! I had to purchase a oneway ticket from US Airways for 200 bucks because I needed to be at home the next day. I have been flying Allegiant for several years and I have told many many people about them, but not anymore...This same exact thing just happened to a friend of mine who drove from San Jose Ca to Monterey to catch a flight to Las Vegas and she arrived there at 2:40 and the agents refused to come to the counter to allow her to board the airplane and she is watching passengers board the plane and they wouldn't allow her because she was, "Late"! This is crap!!! One of the other complainants who wrote earlier sure got it right, "you get what you pay for"!!! I have had it with Allegiant. They also damaged property that was in my luggage and their response was basically, "Tough"!!! I am going to tell everyone I know NOT to fly this airline and I am going to pass this and the other emails along to everyone I can to promote this airline demise~!!! How dare they treat their customoers in this manner!!!
More Allegiant Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Allegiant Air - no contingency plan! 
- Allegiant Air - buyer beware the super-low fare - disgust awaits you! 
- Allegiant Air - bait & switch! 
- Allegiant Airlines - carry on luggage 
- Allegiant Air - cancellation rip off 
- Allegiant Airline - plane tickets refund $514.00 dollars
- Allegiant Travel Company / Allegiant Air - rude counter agent and over charge
- Allegiant Travel Company / Allegiant Air - policy change on emotional support animals in flight and rude personal.
- Allegiant Travel Company / Allegiant Air - flight
- Allegiant Travel Company / Allegiant Air - flight 1661