Allegiant Air — bait & switch!
I bought a ticket from them about a month ago, fair was $99 each way... Not bad... Well, now, less then a week before departure, I get an email.. They overbooked the flight and want more cash to guarantee my seat. So, I went ahead and did so... Had no choice, all my travel reservations were already locked in... So, my airfare went from about $220 to over $350...
Avoid them like the plague.
More Allegiant Air Complaints & Reviews
- Allegiant Air - no contingency plan!
- Allegiant Air - buyer beware the super-low fare - disgust awaits you!
- Allegiant Airlines - carry on luggage
- Allegiant Air - fee for gate pass
- Allegiant Air - cancellation rip off
- Allegiant Airlines - cancellation policy
- Allegiant Air - non responsive cutomer service
- Allegiant Airlines - conditions on plane
- Allegiant Air - parking free
- Allegiant Airlines - website - navigate at your own risk