All My Sons Moving and Storage / Never showed up

1 FL, United States Review updated:

They said they were coming between 8:30-9:00 AM with three men.The move was in Boca Raton, and was basically down the block. They didn't show up until 4:00, and was with 2 men. I called them all day, and when I told them I was going to lodge a complaint, they said they would not come at all. At that point I called another company (White Lion) who said they would be there first thing in the morning, and they were.

All my sons were completely unprofessional, dishonest, rude, and made my move a nightmare. Luckily, the company that bailed me out was totally the opposite, albeit twice as much money. I can only say... you get what you pay for.

Li

Comments

28th of Oct, 2008

I just used these guys three times to consolidate into one home and they were great! They gave me one price and stuck to it. Ofcourse, we were completely honest with them over the phone. They gave us an hourly rate and they stuck to it. I understood that 8 hours @ $100= $800. I am no rocket scientist either, but I understand time plus materials. Most working people do.

All My Sons is the best.