All My Sons Moving Company — damaged furniture
This was supposed to be a very simple process. Moving ONE piece of furniture (a cherry TV/stereo cabinet) from our upstairs to our garage. It's solid and constructed very well - no movable parts. My husband and I could not move it and we didn't want any of our family members to get hurt trying to move it down the stairs. So i called a couple of moving companies to get estimates for this "small" - one item job. They all have minimums and All My Sons took lots of time to talk about their being BONDED, INSURED and very CAREFUL...taking the time to wrap furniture in cloth or protective pads. We paid in advance on the phone (by credit card). Two men showed up that same day and while they were carrying it down (with no padding or cover), they gouged a huge gash along the front on the stair railing banister top. There is no way to fix it other than replacing the two doors on front that open and smoothing out the "scar" on the other side of the cabinet. We were told to fill out the "claims" form and take photos which we did. We were then told we had to get a form notarized - which we did and mail all that documentation into We Care (Ha!) claims. We just received notice that they intend to pay us $80 - an insult. The cabinet is less than 10 years old in excellent condition - no scratches or scars until they movers basically destroyed it. We had intended to sell it at the consignment store. But now, not only will they not accept it, we are out the $200 - that hasn't even been reimbursed to us! This is an outrage and we will not sit still for this type of treatment.
More All My Sons Moving Company Complaints & Reviews
- All My Sons Moving and Storage - horrible experience!
- All My Sons Moving and Storage - bad service
- All My Sons Moving and Storage - fraud and scam
- All My Sons Moving and Storage - completely horrible moving experience
- All My Sons Moving and Storage - the business as a whole
- All My Son's Moving - poor service
- All My Sons Moving - avoid! stolen items, inflated prices and bad business practices
- All My Sons Moving and Storage - never showed up
- All My Sons Moving & Storage - damaged and missing items
- All My Sons Moving and Storage - Roswell, GA location - no hidden fees - everything for move included in fee