AliExpress / unethical behavior
I ordered several products from several sellers on the same day. Some packages arrived within the "guarantee delivery" time, others did not. Five of ten packages either have not arrived yet, arrived later than guarantee time, missing part of the order or don't work.
As instructed by AliExpress, I asked for a refund to be issued. Some sellers politely issued a refund or claimed they would resend products, while others gave excuses, (if they felt like replying), and was told to wait.
One seller claimed several times that they would issue me a refund and never did. This went to arbitration. In a e-mail from AliExpress, I was told that I was to be issued a refund. Shortly thereafter, I received an e-mail from AliExpress Trade Security Department that my account has been terminated. The reason they claim is continued violation of the Buyer Protection Program rules. All I did was to ask to be issued a refund - as they instructed! Because of account termination, I was ruled against, and no refund will be issued. My appeal was refused because of the "accused" violations.
More AliExpress Complaints & Reviews
- Aliexpress.com / Alibaba.com - buyer protection & escrow & service is a scam 
- AliExpress - cheating 
- AliExpress.com - avoid like the plague 
- AliExpress - defective products on aliexpress 
- AliExpress - fraudulent charges 
- Worldchips - tda7492 2x50w wireless bluetooth 4.0 stereo amplifier board
- AliExpress - extremely unethical seller didn't ship the order, didn't extend buyer protection time and basically stole my money and don't reply to emails 
- AliExpress - phone
- AliExpress - bad place for shopping
- AliExpress - q7 mini 480p wifi dvr wireless ip camcorder