alibaba.com / fraud

Buyer beware about alibaba.com

I have tried on three separate occasions to purchase a nikon camera and lens on alibaba.com. Each time the merchant was friendly and helpful until the transaction was complete. I was assured that the item would be shipped quickly.in each instance I never recieved the items ordered. I was ripped off by the merchant. I am now working with paypal (not really helpful) and my credit card company to reverse the charges. When I contacted alibaba.com they told me if I win a law suite against the merchant, they will remove them from its web site. Until alibaba.com does a better job policing its site, I would not use it.

Comments

• Mi
      13th of Feb, 2010

Make your dénunciation on www.AlibabaScam.com and help other one to prevent and warn about the risk of using Alibaba.com platform.

• Ra
      6th of May, 2010

I purchased 3 phones in alibaba from OK BUY TRADE COMPANY. www.okbuytrade.com. After payment of $960 they have refused to reply me and my money gone with the wind.

AVOID OK BUY TRADE CO in china!!!

15th of May, 2010

Thieft supplier : OKBUYTRADE.COM and SZVIETERTRADE.COM (GOLD SUPPLIER) before and current my transactions. And these website worded again, but the assistant names on trademanager was change "alina in ella".
    I am pained to see how many times you have empathy for the thieves and no compassion for the victims.
    I believed you when you told me you could help me and if you're not in cahoots with the scammers as I had suggested a first time here and told you do not like because when you make me believe that you punish the unscrupulous and the way is still on you trademanager Alibaba and certain of your lists as not thieves! I'm sorry to say you are here "Alibaba and 40 Thieves" you carry your name.
    've Seen in your listing of names that fraudsters: OKBUYTRADE SZWIETER AND ARE NOT scammers ????? Almost $ 4, 000 stolen and they told me you had bothered me, the victim during a long month to provide evidence by car over, a mammoth task! Coincidentally, the day I made commpris scammed me, someone in your branch ETOCN, I disparaged your first system for Alibaba pigeon that we represent to you, to praise the merits of an alternative route created by consolidating suppliers you supposedly handpicked. Even at this stage, there is always the bad seed, you had the brilliant idea to offer your service to buyers and so on. You are the leaders who are primarily alibaba thieves, scammers and their methods more sophisticated are your rabateurs. I "concluded that over here goes, the more there a. Poor us non-Asian who continue to be ripped to the bone by Asians, who were mostly formatted to fly with us" and hehe haha "and" give me a chance "" want want "and names like alina, ella Minitel Rose etc. ...
    WARNING OKBUYTRADE AND SZVIETERTRADE ARE THE TIEVES A SCAMMERS. The manager name is PING PING SHEN, her speciallity is to take your money by every methods : TT, Western union, transfer wire, moneygram. He's don't like Paypal, he has affraid it.
    Here is the bank of china : Montant : 2 823, 50 USD Bénéficiaire Prénom/First name : PING PING Nom/Last name :SHEN OKBUYTRADE.COM Banque/Bank: BANK OF CHINA XIAMEN BRANCH SUB-BRANCH 6168 ZHONGSHAN ROAD SIMING DISTRICT XIAMEN CITY ZIP Code : 361006 CHINA
    Swift : BKCHCNBJ73C Compte bancaire/Benk’s account: 4552301-0188-128918-1
    where I issued an order for a transfer I've ever received, in addition to saving time it sends you an ID tracking as a decoy while you wait for your goods, it has already gone.
    On its website address is: OKBUYTRADE : E-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com MSN:[protected]@hotmail.com TEL: <끄ᒹ> +860592-673-0261 +86152-5929-2261
    Address: 6168 zhongshan road, siming District, xiamen city,china Zip:361006
    What do you notice? These are the same addresses. I recorded all our discussions on Alibaba Trademanager for weeks, and this recording shows a well-oiled scam, that minds have little intelligence can not develop if they are not helped.
    OKBUYTRADE ally SZVIETERTRADE working together to rip. The assistant who was responsible for the dirty work, or I should say that the manager himself PING PING SHEN which is given as first or LAN LUO Alina betwin March and April 2010, and today ELLA is given as the name. Maybe it's a drag! What do I know???
    Finally I would have accused does not do business with these two websites. Here is our cut tchat on Trademanager :
    IRENE MYRIAM PREVOT: (16:39:12): no you are not obligate to have paypal account because i'm retailer i can paid service or prestation when the supplier don't has paypal account is "the unique payment"
    IRENE MYRIAM PREVOT: (16:40:49): i can't speak english well and i have difficultes to explain you good
    alina a: (16:42:21): dear, can we make it easy???
    alina a (16:47:51): [protected]@hotmail.com this is our financialer's mail address..
    6Date:2010-03-27 IRENE MYRIAM PREVOT (16:48:25): it's the billing adress email?
    alina a (16:50:02): the facturation or billing who are not have the paypal account .
    [protected]@hotmail.com this is our financialer's mail address..

• Jb
      18th of Nov, 2010

We are making a unique forum where those who have been scammed by Alibaba, GlobalSources, Made-in-China can submit a complain. Apart form that this forum provides free of cost reports, how-tos and a definitive guide to those who are new in the sourcing business. To make this happen we need your assistance. This forum is an initiative taken by the people who have been scammed by these Chinese sites. Please contact us hujelabs[at]gmail.com with a subject "I was scammed".