Albertsons / management at 5085 n lacanada, tucson az 85704

1 United States

My husband, a proud veteran, 81 years of age, well mannered, well dressed, clean shaven, friendly man who has lived in Tucson since 1938, retired from an appliance business after years of service, fought cancer, heart disease, diabetes has lived in the neighborhood & we have spent literally thousands of $ in your store, was told by a manager at the Albertson's at 5085 N LaCanada in Tucson AZ, Director Elly Friesen, on December 22, 2017 that he was not to speak/visit with any of their customers whether they speak to him or not. Due to his neuropathy, he is unable to walk through the store to assist me with shopping and rarely is a disabled cart available for him to use, so he waits in one of the many vacant chairs by Starbucks at the front of the store.
This is probably payback since we stopped shopping there for approx a year
a few years ago because one of their african-american check out clerks was overly friendly and actually followed us into the aisles, met us at the front door when she saw us parking, grabbed and hugged almost every man she could, (& took photos with, ) if he was over the age of 65. We felt stalked by her and complained. Additionally, rather that alert the health dept on several issues that I've noticed, I recently mentioned to two of the staff members that when I tried to get a bottle of cooking oil from a top shelf, it was literally stuck to the shelf and had to be pried loose.

La