Alaska Airlines / your account has been set up and your credit card charged to the ticket you purchased!
We received an e-mail from Alaska Airlines, saying that our account had been successfully set up and that our Credit Card Transaction for the purchase of Airline TICKETS was confirmed.
We did NOT purchase any tickets !
We did NOT set up an account with Alaska Airlines - the e-mail even included "our" log in information including a password-- so this looked legit.
After talking to my husband, to make sure he did NOT buy tickets, we then thought someone had gotton our Credit Card info some how to make this purchase, so I opened the attachment to try to determine which Credit card had been used so I could call the CC Company and alert them and cancel the card. That was my mistake - It wasn't TICKET information at all, it was a Worm program, and now my computer is all messed up and I need to reinstall all the software from the beginning !
Watch out for this one, It had nothing at all to do with Alaska Airlines, only that they used their Business name.
More Alaska Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Alaska Air - Hates families 
- Alaska Airlines - Stay away from them 
- Alaska Airlines - Stunned by customer service behavior 
- Alaska Airlines - customer service supervisor 
- Alaska Airlines - he worst airlines I have ever experienced!
- Alaska Airlines - alaska airlines charging fees to use a cancellation voucher
- Alaska Airlines - delayed flights
- Alaska Airlines - We will never fly Alaska Airlines again
- Alaska Airlines - Bereavement
- Alaska Airlines - do not fly alaska airlines, worse experience ever, untrained crew, untrained stewards, untrained pilot.