Alaska Airlines / he worst airlines I have ever experienced!
1. Instead of the food, which was supposed to be included (due to the ticket) a piece of toast was offered for $5.
2. The same flexibility as the one connected to providing services was NOT observed by check-in. For only two kilos of overweight I was charged $25.
3. Toilets were stinking in the cabine.
4. There was shortage of blankets and pillows in the cabine. The pillows which were there, were dirty.
5. The temperature in the cabine was varying over the flight so much that people were wearing jackets and caps in one moment and short-sleeve T-shirts in another. My boyfriend got a cold after the flight.
More Alaska Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Alaska Air - Hates families 
- Alaska Airlines - Stay away from them 
- Alaska Airlines - Stunned by customer service behavior 
- Alaska Airlines - customer service supervisor 
- Alaska Airlines - 86 Year Old Grandma gets booted off aircraft for being ill 
- Alaska Airlines - customer service/luggage
- Alaska Airlines - alaska airlines charging fees to use a cancellation voucher
- Alaska Airlines - delayed flights
- Alaska Airlines - We will never fly Alaska Airlines again
- Alaska Airlines - Bereavement