Alaska Airlines / Poor contact information
I have been stationed in Alaska for 2 years (with one year spent in between in Iraq.) Almost exclusively, I have used Alaska Airlines for my travel back home to Oregon. Now, two months before I leave the military under honorable conditions, I have just learned that I was eligible for a military discount for my flights. When I tried to find any information on the military discounts on the website, I could find nothing at all detailing who to talk to and how I would go about receiving a military discount-even after dialing the reservations desk number, who told me there'd no way to receive some refund on the tickets I've paid full-price for all this time. It seems to me, that Alaska Airlines wants to have it both ways: to say that they offer service members a discount, and then hide any information that might allow service members to take advantage of these discount fares. I have spoken with everyone one of the six members in my office, and not a single person was aware of the discount fares, even though they all have traveled on Alaska Airlines sometime in the past.
More Alaska Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Alaska Air - Hates families 
- Alaska Airlines - Stay away from them 
- Alaska Airlines - Stunned by customer service behavior 
- Alaska Airlines - customer service supervisor 
- Alaska Airlines - he worst airlines I have ever experienced!
- Alaska Airlines - alaska airlines charging fees to use a cancellation voucher
- Alaska Airlines - delayed flights
- Alaska Airlines - We will never fly Alaska Airlines again
- Alaska Airlines - Bereavement
- Alaska Airlines - do not fly alaska airlines, worse experience ever, untrained crew, untrained stewards, untrained pilot.