Al Jazeera Airlines / non refund of two tickets

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

I have paid for two tickets in march 08 from dubai to kochi through my debit card for al jazeera airlines and the day of travel they canceled the flight and informed by sms saying that the flight is canceled and ticket will be refunded soon!!

From that day I have send so many request and only answer am getting the refund is send to my account. I have send my bank statement two time showing that there is no refund has been credited to my account and requested them to send me the proof of transfer so that I can check with my bank. They are not even answering me about the proof??

Am not sure is there any department in uae who deal with this kind of action from an airline operating in dubai airport.

If any body can help me on this please write to me.

Comments

• Ca
      21st of Sep, 2008

Is it okay for the staff of jazeera airways to receive money from different men even though they knew that she worked in al jazeera?

there is a certain flight stewardess named "BEA". everybody knows that she's going out with different men. most especially americans..

just concern because my friend's husband is going out with her. we dont know if still going on or no.

we already sent a complain towards jazeera but no actions being done. guess they dont care the images of their staff..

• Di
      30th of Jan, 2009

al jazeera has a very poor and slow service.. we booked our flight to istanbul and few days before departure they cancelled the flight. we have waited for almost 2months to refund the money and whats very disappointing is they returned only KD87 instead of KD129 that they charged us each. never take the risk to book on this airline. most of their flights are being cancelled few days before scheduled departure.