Airtel / Youth Pack Sim / validity recharge not successul
Me & my relative have two airtel sim with Youth pack scheme, Six months back we were usualy receiving a sms from airtel to recharge our sim worth Rs. 101 & get six months validity but few months back suddenly airtel stopped sending this sms, on enquiring from customer care, they told us to recharge with 152 Rs for only one month validity but the extreme is that we completed our validity somewhere on 24-07-09 or 25-07-09 & on recharging our sim with Rs.152 this time it converted into talktime recharge, & on enquiring on customer care many times, we are still not able to recharge our sim, It seems as even customer care is not having adequate knowledge of any thing about airtel sim cards & schemes.
Now You are requested to Pl. guide me for getting validity or refund my money 152 Rs. each that I invested to recharge my numbers i.e.
Also guide me if I could convert this sim no. into Lifetime validity plan.
The considerable thing is that my grace period is ending on
09-08-09, so You people are supposed to react on today only.
Jai Kumar Mittal
Email : ankug2k @gmail.com
More Airtel / Youth Pack Sim Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315