Airtel Prepaid Mobile Connection / disconnection of mobile services
I purchased an Airtel prepaid sim about 20 days back.
I submitted the photocopy of my driving licence as Identity proof and the photocopy of address proof issued by my employer (Bajaj Auto Ltd, Pune) bearing company seal.
On 24th July I received an sms from Airtel that my docuements have been rejected.
And subsequently the mobile services were disrupted on 25th July.
I contacted the shop from where I purchased the sim card.
He said that I need not submit the documents again as he has not received the documents back from the salesman (one who collects documents from various retail counters). I kept visiting the shop for 3 days but no concrete action was taken. I got the phone number of the main collection center at Pimpri from the shopkeeper.
A lady there informed me that my documents were rejected but she had no idea why.
She gave me the contact number of the salesman who had collected my documents from the shop.
I called him up and he told me that the address on my licence was not clear. (Though I had submitted it as an identity proof). He asked me to resubmit the documents with the shopkeeper and assured of resuming my mobile services in a few hours. This time I submitted a copy of my PAN card as identity proof and a copy of company address proof.
But nothing happened. On contacting him again and again he started using foul language and told me to talk to the shopkeeper instead.
Loosing all hopes I went to the collection center at Pimpri on 30th July and again submitted a copy of PAN card and the original address proof issued by my employer.
They assured me that my mobile services shall resume very soon. Today it is 1st August and still no action has been taken.
I have been totally harassed by these people, whether it be the shopkeeper, salesman or the people at collection center.
Despite of numerous calls (from phones of various people) and visits nothing has been done to solve my problem. I have done all this amidst my busy office schedule.
I have been completely out of touch of my friends and family.
Despite of numerous promises from these people, I am still struggling to get my mobile services resumed. I am totally frustrated. What should I do?
More Airtel Prepaid Mobile Connection Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming - charged more for no service
- Prepaid Airtel Number - number not working
- Bharti Airtel - telephone/ internet