Airtel Prepaid Mobile Connection / disconnection of mobile services

1 Pune, United States Review updated:

I purchased an Airtel prepaid sim about 20 days back.
I submitted the photocopy of my driving licence as Identity proof and the photocopy of address proof issued by my employer (Bajaj Auto Ltd, Pune) bearing company seal.
On 24th July I received an sms from Airtel that my docuements have been rejected.
And subsequently the mobile services were disrupted on 25th July.
I contacted the shop from where I purchased the sim card.
He said that I need not submit the documents again as he has not received the documents back from the salesman (one who collects documents from various retail counters). I kept visiting the shop for 3 days but no concrete action was taken. I got the phone number of the main collection center at Pimpri from the shopkeeper.
A lady there informed me that my documents were rejected but she had no idea why.
She gave me the contact number of the salesman who had collected my documents from the shop.
I called him up and he told me that the address on my licence was not clear. (Though I had submitted it as an identity proof). He asked me to resubmit the documents with the shopkeeper and assured of resuming my mobile services in a few hours. This time I submitted a copy of my PAN card as identity proof and a copy of company address proof.
But nothing happened. On contacting him again and again he started using foul language and told me to talk to the shopkeeper instead.
Loosing all hopes I went to the collection center at Pimpri on 30th July and again submitted a copy of PAN card and the original address proof issued by my employer.
They assured me that my mobile services shall resume very soon. Today it is 1st August and still no action has been taken.
I have been totally harassed by these people, whether it be the shopkeeper, salesman or the people at collection center.
Despite of numerous calls (from phones of various people) and visits nothing has been done to solve my problem. I have done all this amidst my busy office schedule.
I have been completely out of touch of my friends and family.
Despite of numerous promises from these people, I am still struggling to get my mobile services resumed. I am totally frustrated. What should I do?

Dh

Comments

• Sh
      3rd of Sep, 2008

possed a prepaid connection of airtel no:9815798383. on 03rd sep a message received from airtel thanks for using cid_b4p sevice on airtel sms from airtellive on 23:01 and immidiately second message received that thanks for using (alert.alert) subscription service on airtel ussd you have been chargesd Rs 7 from 64611007 on 14:56, immidiately we talk to customer care about charging Rs 7 and why & how you can start this facility without my prior permition. customer executive ansered that we will forward complaint and do needful. even after that we got sms form airtellive for renewal & immidiately sms for charges.again we spoke to customer care executive and as per his suggesstion we sms to 52206 by writing UNS. again today we received the sms about renewal. we spoke to customer executive three time but every time they disconnect. now i request you that show me the way to stop this service and let me free from this harrasement

• He
      13th of Sep, 2008

possed a prepaid connection of airtel no:9845612737. from last one month i'm received from airtel and telling thanks for using cid_b4p sevice on airtel sma from airtel live.
    now i request you that show me the way to stop this service and let me free from this damn thing.

24th of Sep, 2008

please give me way to stop this cid_b4p service this one activated on my airtel no.9860986089

• Gh
      25th of Sep, 2008

please stop this cid_bp4 service with myairtel
    number 9949448809
    my amount is wasting this cid_bp4
    please send me how to stop cid_bp4
    or stop this

30th of Sep, 2008

On 27th September 2008, 6.30 pm i receved a call from the Airtel number " 9810514808 " on the my office landline (ID Caller) number .
    The person who's calling me, without asking anything alse he used very dirty language to tolking with me and misbehaved with me in the phone, He Used MC or BC and other nonsence word at 2 time on the same number.

I want to disconnect the number immediately.

This is lesson for the person of his misbehaviour.

So that he doesn't call and misbehaved with any lady /gents again.

Your early action shall be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

SAVITA
    30-09-2008.

• Ga
      3rd of Oct, 2008

Dear Concern,

I am really annoyed with the response which I got from call center even if they are not able to resolve my problem thing is that I have using this no since 8 months and now
    Onward its been barged I don’t know why???????
    Although I have submitted all document that was required at Nehru place and in spite of that it’s not Working neither I am able to calls nor getting calls.

Kindly look into the matter and do the needful ASAP, revert to me.

Serial No. 0908389312

Regd/Gautam

• De
      11th of Nov, 2008

I have lost my message center number...!
    so I am not able to send message ...!
    please send my MCN..!

• Bi
      21st of Jan, 2009

From last 15 days I am not able to contect to your Costomer service with my mobile. They have blocked my Mo. No. And also your company deducted Rs. 20.oo unnecesarrely from my mobile A/c. And also when I am not able to contect to my party, if only ringing then after that I have lost amount, It happened Six to seven times today only. When I contect to Your Costomer service from an other No. they returned Rs.12.00. So, it is requested to you Please Solve My Problems. And stop to cut off Unnecesarily amount from my Mob. A/c. And allow me to contect to your Costmer Care Executives.

• Su
      2nd of May, 2009

I need message centre number of Airtel prepaid connection, in Bangalore...

• Su
      2nd of May, 2009

please help me some of Airtel Prepaid Babglore guys...

21st of May, 2011
    Airtel Prepaid Mobile Connection - Unfair deductions
    India

I have two Airtel prepaid mobile connections : 9945913899 & 9900152560. Recently I have observed un necessary deductions from my balance at regular intervals everyday. It is very very difficult to reach the customer care number at 121 . I have not received any response to the message sent to *121#. I do not require any so called value added services (vas) from Airtel .
    Kindly do the needful.
    Sadanand Salian

27th of May, 2011

Thank you Airtel Presence.

27th of May, 2011