Airtel - Nehru Place / sale defective sim cards
I have purchase the new sim card cell no [protected] from market on 7th sept.07. It was start next day and closed on sunday 9th sept.07. I asked for this to the retailer at nehru place new delhi, he sent me for air tel showroom for start the sim.
Airtel showroom at nehru place tell me card is hanged it will replaced and charged rs. 225, if you required free of cost go to our circle office at d-184 okhla ind. Area new delhi. When i was go to okhla office on 11th sept.2007 they told you will pay rs. 225, because the free replacement scame is closed. There are many other customers with the same bogus sim cards but nobody help him out.
In meanwhile airtel made me fool by sale the defective sim cards.
Now i am pay rs.225. And take new sim card.
Ravi Raj Saini
More Airtel - Nehru Place Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming - charged more for no service
- Prepaid Airtel Number - number not working
- Bharti Airtel - telephone/ internet