Airtel Mobile Phone Service / poor service and quality

1 India Review updated:

Re: Airtel mobile phone service

I am physician with my specialty being 'Critical Care'. I need my cell phone to be always functional and receive all emergency calls from my staff and patients. I took couple of years ago airtel company mobile services. This i took because they advertise that there service works everywhere and quality is extremely good. By mistake my wife also, who also is in the hospital services took the airtel connection.

To our dismay airtel services are of horrible quality. You can't get service in the heart of the city where our hospital and apartment is located. I have given so many times complaints which I cant even remember the number times. To our surprise its not rectified till now. This is one of the worst company I feel which should not be promoted by any of us. The service is so bad that even my colleagues gave a complaint since they were not able to reach me during emergency. This company feel should be brought to consumer forum and sued. They should not be allowed to operate. They don't care for customers even 1%. This is one of the worst company in India. They have the guts to advertise in TV that there service works even in himalayas and other remote places when it does not work even in the heart of a major city. These people are disgusting and should be shameful.

I am sorry was quite rude in this complaint. I hope you can understand my frustration about this company.

Dr.Sarat.C.V.Talluri
My Mobile Number [protected]

Comments

• Di
      6th of Jan, 2008
    Airtel - Mobile Phone - Bill for the month
    Reliance Industries Ltd.
    India

I am trying to get my cell phones bill from last one month but not able to get the same. I already launched a complaint on 26th of December 2007. But stil the problem is not solved.

This will encourage me to ask my office to close the business with Airtel for other cell phones also.

look into the matter SERIOUSLY.