Airtel Mobile Phone Service / poor service and quality
Re: Airtel mobile phone service
I am physician with my specialty being 'Critical Care'. I need my cell phone to be always functional and receive all emergency calls from my staff and patients. I took couple of years ago airtel company mobile services. This i took because they advertise that there service works everywhere and quality is extremely good. By mistake my wife also, who also is in the hospital services took the airtel connection.
To our dismay airtel services are of horrible quality. You can't get service in the heart of the city where our hospital and apartment is located. I have given so many times complaints which I cant even remember the number times. To our surprise its not rectified till now. This is one of the worst company I feel which should not be promoted by any of us. The service is so bad that even my colleagues gave a complaint since they were not able to reach me during emergency. This company feel should be brought to consumer forum and sued. They should not be allowed to operate. They don't care for customers even 1%. This is one of the worst company in India. They have the guts to advertise in TV that there service works even in himalayas and other remote places when it does not work even in the heart of a major city. These people are disgusting and should be shameful.
I am sorry was quite rude in this complaint. I hope you can understand my frustration about this company.
My Mobile Number [protected]
More Airtel Mobile Phone Service Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid
- Bharti Airtel - unethical behaviour - misusing customer data