Airtel Mobile / bills for the surrendered mobile card
This is regarding my postpaid Airltel mobile card with Number [protected] under the name j parabrahman which i have took earlier after submitting all required documents. In the month of January 12 2007 my wife has surrendered the card towards cancellation at the nearest Airtel mobile office near NCS theater , vizianagaram-535002, Andhra Pradesh after clearance of all dues as on that date and she has taken a new prepaid card with number [protected] under the name j s lakshmi from the same service center. Now we have received a bill of Rs.5071.42 towards the postpaid card which we have already surrendered. when we made a test ring to the same mobile number somebody is using the same number which we have surrendered in the month of January as stated earlier. The same matter we have informed to the service center 2 months back when we received the first bill after clearing all our dues they informed us that they will rectify this matter. But as we have subsequently got the second bill for the mobile which some other person is using which obviously mean that the service center people given the surrendered card to some one else or they are using the surrendered card for their personal purpose.
The biggest televenture like Airtel with numerous service centers but with the service people who misguide the innocent people and do the mischiefs like this for their personal benefits was never expected from our end.
More Airtel Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid
- Bharti Airtel - unethical behaviour - misusing customer data