Airtel Lifetime Prepaid / network problem

India Review updated:
Concerned All,

I am Madhu Mishra & my husband Mr. M.K. Mishra using airtel sim for last Two-Three years. There is no Airtel signal / very Feeble signal in our area. We have raised several complaints in Customer Care. But they have not solved this problem. They said they are going to plant a tower near by our area i.e. in Rampura. But till now the network quality is very poor & worst in this area. Due to the network problem the call gets disconnected, we are not able to make calls & voice quality is bad also.

We stay at Keshav Puram near metro station and here the network coverage is weak. Only 1 or 2 bars are shown in the mobile and most of time no signal even ‘Airtel’ is disappeared.

A  14th of Aug, 2008 by
I stay in Powai, Mumbai. From last Friday night (8th August 2008) there is no signal in my Airtel Prepaid card. I am really frustrated without any network coverage. Helpdesk said that the signal is week there but do not give by when it will be sorted out.

Yesterday I went to Malad and the signal was full. When I came back to Powai it is not even showing Airtel.

The biggest mistry is Airtel Postpaid is working fine in the same area. Is Airtel using different equipments for the postpaid and prepaid network?

I have also raised a complaint with complaint no: 081006483000

My cell is off form the past 7 days and I really dont know what shall I do :(

Please Help Airtel.
Rajesh Roy
N  12th of Oct, 2009 by

I face many problem with AIRTEL LIFE TIME
N  8th of Mar, 2010 by

Airtel Lifetime Prepaid - A Dare customer service

I am having "AIRTEL lifetime prepaid " for the past 3 years. May i know the reson why AIRTEL is giving missed call to my number minimum thrice a day. And charge amounts (from Rs. 1 to 50 in the name of down load and service message) when mobile is not in use. Even though compaint a lot to AIRTEL customer care improper and worst response received and not refunding my money.

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel