Airtel Landline Connection / indifferent behavior of customer care!
I wanted two landline connections for my new office and called up air tel at [protected], I was told that the concerned person from the sales division will contact me - I did get a call from an executive ( tel # [protected] ) who asked me about the number of connections I was looking for and was then told that I will get a call in 15 minutes - it's been almost seven hours and no call has been received yet!!!
I tried calling up again on [protected] but the calls went unanswered and then I called on the same number from which I had received the call and I was told that airtel is in no position to offer any connections - no reason has been given for their denial of connection...
Seems the company has become bigger than what they had thought of and they are not in a position to handle any more customers - and as far as customer care is concerned, I guess they do not even have any idea of what customer care is all about... bad experience!!!
More Airtel Landline Connection Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - to disconnect landline/broadband connection 
- Bharti Airtel - network registration failed
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services 
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues