Airtel India - Delhi / the delhi office did not proceeded the documentation I have submitted!
I am a tourist in India and have resubmitted all needed documents, photocopy of the passport - with Indian visa, photos and whatever I was asked for, but now Airtel is asking me, via SMS, to "submit documents...", or else... I am now in Jaipur and cannot submit any documents in Delhi and guys here in Jaipur say there is nothing they can do. So, it seems that my phone will be disconnected because of the laziness or/and incompetence of the guys in Delhi office.
More Airtel India - Delhi Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills