Airtel India - Delhi / the delhi office did not proceeded the documentation I have submitted!

1 India Review updated:

I am a tourist in India and have resubmitted all needed documents, photocopy of the passport - with Indian visa, photos and whatever I was asked for, but now Airtel is asking me, via SMS, to "submit documents...", or else... I am now in Jaipur and cannot submit any documents in Delhi and guys here in Jaipur say there is nothing they can do. So, it seems that my phone will be disconnected because of the laziness or/and incompetence of the guys in Delhi office.

Comments

• Ne
      4th of Mar, 2007

I have Aitel Broadband and as a matter of fact Airtel's customer Service is too pathetic since they keep on hanging up on me. And, I have few billing disputes with Airtel's illegal charges and they didn't resolve it since November'2007 and then charged me more charges even when I was not using the services.

Please, NEVER EVER GO FOR AIRTEL SERVICES.

PATHETIC/POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE(AS THEY HANG UP ON YOU)/ILLEGAL CHARGES.

Please, guys don't go for Airtel.

4th of Mar, 2007

Airtels customer service department rely on computer generated reply system. It looks for words then generates a reply to your query based upon this software. I would suspect that only about 5% of your calls or SMS are actually read by a human interface. The company itself is debt ridden and having problems with competition from Hutch/Vodaphone, who offer a much better signal quality,especially in regard to GPRS. Airtel are living on borrowed time because most people realize that the service offered is total crap and that the equipment they use is out of date. Just look at the download speed on their GPRS service by pressing Ctrl Alt Delete and go into networking. It gives you the precise speed your connected at.Mine is usually 1.5kbps or .75 of 230 kbps. I can use it for emails and nothing else. Dump it and go to Reliance. Not for the phones but their data transfer card.It connects at 125kbps and costs around 1250 per month. I know it might seem costly but you save on time and blood pressure.Airtel or Airturd are rubbish. Dump them and vote with your mouse.I have lived on 3 continents and AIRTURD are the worst mobile company i ever come across. Absolutely crap.