Airtel India / charging of rental

I had asked Airtel to disconnect my add on Sim card in the month of June. They did not disconnect and kept sending me rental bills of the same.Unfortunately I had asked for billing of both my numbers i.e primary and add on on the same bill. I refused to pay for the rental on the number that had been requested for disconnection.
Its been 5 months since giving this request I am still getting charged rental for that SIM.
On 3 occasions they have barred outgoing calls on my main number for reasons of non payment whereas I have proof that I have paid the amount in full on time for this number.
Instead of disconnecting the other number they keep disc my main number.
Currently my phone has been disconnected for the 3 rd time with no redressal of my grievance so far.
The customer care lot is a pathetice bunch,just to name a few Vaibhav, Thyagraj Moin, Vijaya Nrmala, G Balasubramanyam. The above are the people I have spoken to in length without any result.

A  25th of Nov, 2006 by
I'm having the same problem with Airtel billing at Mumbai. Varsha of Malad office is hopeless. Why should I pay for the services not used? I think airtel should be sued for this.
A  8th of Jan, 2007 by
Airtel has very very bad customer care services
N  1st of Oct, 2007 by
plz give me the bill details of my landline no. 07752429033 (aug & sep 2007)
N  1st of Oct, 2007 by
plz send me the broadband bill details i have no idea about it.
N  1st of Oct, 2007 by
plz send me the broadband bill details i have no idea about it. the no. is 07752429033
A  19th of Oct, 2007 by
Very poor customer service!
N  19th of Feb, 2008 by
A  19th of Nov, 2009 by
Posted by Rasika Deshpande, Nagpur.

I had two postpaid Airtel connections 9730030809 and 9730030810 with rental deposits Rs 500/-Each.I had discontinued these two connections after due notice in July and on payments at the airtel galleries.I had been told that unless I pay and clear the entire Dues, my disconnection request can not be entertained.So the bill was settled in full and final after paying in cash at the Airtel Gallery.Now in November I received the refund payment orders from airtel with deduction of Rs.102.03 and Rs.146.85 claimed as Outstanding!!!How can it be so? I had paid all the dues and not used the sim cards and my request for disconnedction was also accepted at the Airtel gallery?I think this is robbery on part of Airtel.I do not see any logic for deduction from security deposit if the disconnection request is given properly and all dues cleared.

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel