Airtel India / charging of rental
I had asked Airtel to disconnect my add on Sim card in the month of June. They did not disconnect and kept sending me rental bills of the same.Unfortunately I had asked for billing of both my numbers i.e primary and add on on the same bill. I refused to pay for the rental on the number that had been requested for disconnection.
Its been 5 months since giving this request I am still getting charged rental for that SIM.
On 3 occasions they have barred outgoing calls on my main number for reasons of non payment whereas I have proof that I have paid the amount in full on time for this number.
Instead of disconnecting the other number they keep disc my main number.
Currently my phone has been disconnected for the 3 rd time with no redressal of my grievance so far.
The customer care lot is a pathetice bunch,just to name a few Vaibhav, Thyagraj Moin, Vijaya Nrmala, G Balasubramanyam. The above are the people I have spoken to in length without any result.
More Airtel India Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid
- Bharti Airtel - unethical behaviour - misusing customer data