Airtel India / worst customer service!

1 India Review updated:

I had there service for over one year and trust me they have the worst customer service you can imagine. They call operators and not trained at all and if they can’t answer the question they just hang up... hhhahha iz kinda funny as to if you sign up with them you wont get any credit if your bill comes all [censored]up with weired charges and the worst thing is that is the best mobile service provider in India. Don’t get airtel connection.

Comments

• Sr
      24th of Oct, 2006
    Airtel India - No customer service!
    India

Airtel customer support is very bad. I was a loyal customer to airtel but this incident changed my mind. My cook had stolen my phone today around 7.15 pm.I called up airtel office to find out information of the call. Mithun (Customer care representative) picked the call and explained his rules etc for not giving information. I asked him to transfer the call to supervisor but they said no manager available and all the managers gone for tea.Suggested that i need to file FIR as lost case etc. Airtel supports person who steals by the time i complete their process person will run away with my cell phone and sell also.

Next CSR James D asked me to drop the phone or he will disconnect.this cell was costly and office work would suffer as client calls on the same but no one allowed me to talk to manager or supervisor. The worst thing is they were making fun of customer.Very bad customer support. I will go to consumer forum for this.

• Si
      7th of Nov, 2006

i strongly agree that even the same incident happened to me and they have provided me incorrect information by one csr, and the other csr instead of transfering the call to manager , he disconnected it intentionally . even the team leaders and the floor managers donot have any commitment to their promise.
    i have to go through the media , and email the same to the CEO , if im not justified with satisfaction ,
    evidently they have agreed that it was the mistake of AIRTEL for providing the incorrect information and misleading customers.

here i would like to highlight the fact that ,
    under the law, no company is allowed either intentionally or unintentionally mislead /or give incorrect information would legally bind over the company and as well as the staff with a bad reputation left on the company.

• Te
      29th of Aug, 2007

my problem is that I can't contact with customer. whenever I try to call customer care service .. a computerise tone beep up saying that I should send sms to 121 for complain and after sending my problem I didn't got any satisfaction.. I tried another mobile and contact customer care and told about my problem. they give me guarantee but still problem is not gone. So, please do somethng..

• Re
      3rd of Sep, 2007

airtel customer care response very worst in chennai.

Actually they are cheating. See the below incident

Since Last two, three months got more billed amounts for post paid. actually my habit is to to send useful sms to my friends. So I asked to customer care to know about some sms package for CUG plan.

Somebody form customer care said we do have Rs.25 sms unlimited package. Then I load to activate immediately. To get conformation again I called and asked about whether it has been activated or not. Some one piked the call said that we dont have that kind of package its only foe 250 sms. Then next day again I called and asked about once more what i said above. They said 'sir we do have' Then Immediately activate it. To get confirmation again I asked they told to send sms . Then I send But i did not receive the confirmation. again called and asked about the issue. they told that still not yet activated.

Then scolded and to unlimited sms package activate. Finally i requested "i am going for prepaid. But they did not agreed. again they convinced me. this conversation happened continuously for 3 months.

Finally I send many sms to 121 airtel about my complaint. They called me asked the issue.
    I clearly explained everything. Finally the senior position level person attended the called. He apologized and he said that the regarding this issue will be solving within 2 days. I got call from them within 2 days said that we will be generating for u the bill with sms amount deduction.

and also they said we are assure that will not come the bill with sms amount. Its entirely free for u like that they told. one more think he told like after generated the bill please don't forget to call us regarding rework the bill and send.

Next day called and I said that Ya I have received the bill please rework the bill and send. But still they did not done. But I recored all the conversation which I was spoke to them.

Within a week I planning to put the case against the airtel.

• Dh
      5th of Sep, 2007

I am subscriber of Airtel since May, 2006. I put a several complaints regarding poor connectivity in Amrutha Valley, Road No.12, Banjara Hills 7 months back. But no corrective action has been taken place. Still we are facing same problem. For several times we tried to follow up with Customer Care Service. But invain.Really they kept lots of fake promise and commitment. Really all are damn useless.

Regards,

Dhrubashis De and Nilanjana De
    Mobile No.9866690445,9949357435
    Flat No.203, Buckingham Block, Amrutha Valley, Road No.12,
    Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500034

26th of Sep, 2007

My mobile no is 9908035919 and i have validity up to sep 9 2009 but am not getting incoming calls customer service through call center is very worst.