Airtel Call Home / cannot use provided login, cannot contact customer service, cannot make calls

Hi. Firstly when I signed up, it came back with the credit card did not ge through try later, but indeed the card was charged. Then today I get this mail with login info....tried it...comes back invalid. That is using the very info provided by these people. Customer service line is busy, cannot use their number to place a call to India. I feel ripped off and want my money back. Very poor reflection of the company.

A  17th of Dec, 2006 by
We both are in the same boat
A  18th of Dec, 2006 by
The service sucks.....it is the worst calling card company i have ever seen. I can't register my phone number in their website, in ad it says pinless calling but its a big lie. They never response for any mail.
Airtel sucks.....
A  13th of Feb, 2007 by
Airtel call home is a fraud. Do not use it.

1) Very poor customer service
2) Fraudulent Accounting practices

They gave double talk time to begin with, but soon i found that for every call they were charging me twice. I have logged a complaint number 325500 with airtel. I cant believe i switched from Reliance.
The customer service Lied again by saying that they see the double charges but that is due to some missing calls from the system. FRAUD again.

Airtel call home is a fraud. Do not use it. I am going to stick to reliance.
N  28th of Aug, 2007 by
The manager
Airtel customer care,
Bharathi airtel ltd,
Enterprises (corporate) team,
6-3-1192/1, 7th floor,
Kundan bagh, Begumpet, Hyderabad – 500 016.

Sub: complaint on misguided and charges Reg.,

I am an Airtel user for the last 6 years bearing No: +91 98491 812 45, with an avg. monthly billing Rs 3000/- Aprox and having believed Airtel so strongly. Even I do not see the bill. When ever I get SMS from the Airtel I pay the bill. There I made a big mistake.

I have been using Airtel GPRS for the last 1 year by paying a monthly rental Rs 499/-. When I Opted GPRS I was told by customer care people that 24x7 @ any website anything unlimited download free. The only charges are monthly rental & if I do purchase any thing in the site by using my credit card they will charge only service charges. Keeping the same in mind I have downloaded some wallpaper, ringtones etc. for which they charged Rs 2000/-.

I contacted customer care and asked for the clarification, they said they have been charging this for the last few months and I am paying the same for the last few months.

When every thing is free of cost how come you can charge?

Having belief in Airtel I did not even see the bill.

I have contacted customer care many a times regarding the weaver off of the above charges. None of them has responded for the same. 1 or 2 people called me. When I asked the above said problem neither of them responded nor called back.

So I stopped paying the bill. They called for the payment but they did not solve my problem. Now my mobile is disconnected.

I strongly believed in your Airtel I was cheated and misguided. I am sorry to use the word cheated. But this is a fact.

Having contacted many a times they have given me Rs 500/- weaver of. Though I paid for many a months I asked for only one month i.e last month(Rs.2000/-). Hope any one can solve this problem.

With reagards