Airtel / airtel - poor network - poor service

1 India Review updated:

I have recently relocated to Pune and got a new Airtel postpaid connection through the agent who came to my company (IBM) for corporate connection.
The agent had promised me an activation time of 4 hours and it took almost 24 hours for activation.
But the real trouble came after that. The signal strength is extremely weak at most places. I cannot talk for more than 5 minutes continuously. If I take a call in my car while traveling to office from Aundh to Hinjewadi, the call gets dropped every 4-5 minutes. I never get the signal in my office- situated in the supposed to be IT hub of Pune - Hinjewadi Phase 2. And most of the times even when the network coverage is there while you make call it says "Network Busy".
I never get the signal at my home - in Aundh. Why do they come for corporate connection to the company when they know about the signal quality at the building? The customer support executives never attend to your queries well. You never get to talk to them.

Poor network - call drop every 5 minutes - poor service quality - poor support- Pathetic experience I had with Airtel

Airtel No : [protected]

Comments

• Lo
      27th of Oct, 2008

I have recently relocated to Pune(from last 1 year) and convert my prepaid Airtel connection to corporate postpaid connection.I am facing network problem at home.I never ever able to make calls or recieve calls at home.I had made lot of complaints to the customer care but no result come out.

Bad network,
    poor service.

• Na
      29th of Aug, 2009

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am using Airtel mobile since five years and right now near my house a new Airtel tower has been installed around half kilometer far away from my home... Today, i can't use your network because of bad network and low coverage.. So everybody is shifting to BSNL.. BSNL tower is one and half kilometer faraway but still their network is better.. So I kindly request you to take a suitable measures to rectify the problem persisting in the tower and do it rectified... The tower is Located at the following area,

Shetrapet
    Markanja Village
    Sullia Talluk
    Dakshina kannada
    Mangalore

Landmark: Sullia- Kukke Subramanya Road.

To more detail take assisiance;
    Navaneetha.M