Airtel / airtel - poor network - poor service
I have recently relocated to Pune and got a new Airtel postpaid connection through the agent who came to my company (IBM) for corporate connection.
The agent had promised me an activation time of 4 hours and it took almost 24 hours for activation.
But the real trouble came after that. The signal strength is extremely weak at most places. I cannot talk for more than 5 minutes continuously. If I take a call in my car while traveling to office from Aundh to Hinjewadi, the call gets dropped every 4-5 minutes. I never get the signal in my office- situated in the supposed to be IT hub of Pune - Hinjewadi Phase 2. And most of the times even when the network coverage is there while you make call it says "Network Busy".
I never get the signal at my home - in Aundh. Why do they come for corporate connection to the company when they know about the signal quality at the building? The customer support executives never attend to your queries well. You never get to talk to them.
Poor network - call drop every 5 minutes - poor service quality - poor support- Pathetic experience I had with Airtel
Airtel No : [protected]
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards