Airtel / cheating stealing money from accounts.

1 India Review updated:

Afternoon of July 28th, I recharged my Airtel prepaid.

Evening of July 28th, my mobile handset is lying idle on the table. Suddenly I recieved a message from [protected] stating "Thank you for using Airtel Live Services. You can now download the best of games http://202.46.201.111/ar3/mixgames/main.jsp only on Airtel Live!" When I checked the balance, I found that Rs. 10 is deducted...

Before the above-mentioned incident, I had lost Rs. 90 in the same way one week before. I had made several calls to CC but...no use. Keeping that in mind...I decided to LET GO the Ten Rupees and kept the phone back on the table in front of me. After some time, I again received two messages of same kind. When I checked, ...I had lost Fifty Rupees...what a [censored] Airtel.

It is a very well professionally, strategically planned formula, which Airtel is using to rob money from. First they deduct money in various ways. Second, they have taught their CC reps how to postpone the matter, how to make us repeat the whole story every time we call CC, Air-Tel succeeds when most of us usually get fed up and forget about the money.

Once they ate 99 Rupees from my account, but after my weeks of struggling, I got the money back.

Now at three seperate instances I have lost a total of 140 rupees.. It is necessary to take a strong step. Can anyone tell me how to go to Consumer COurt plz.

Comments

• Ad
      3rd of Dec, 2008

Hi

I have taken a post paid corporate connection from Airtel and opted for auto debit from Credit card for monthly bills. After some months the are started charging aroun Rs.2000/ for astrology calls though we have not made any. I have complainted for few months and it was ok... afte some time time they have started again.

the amounts charged are below for nothing being done from my side.

October 2008month - around Rs. 9, 172.38/- (Wonder thing is we have
    disconnected the connection by Oct, 3rd 2008).

September 2008 Month - 7, 677.90/-

August 2008 Month - 3, 537.80

the other monh - aroun Rs.21, 000/-

I have given lot of complaints and sent emails... no response and keep on charging the same. Finally I had to disconnect it.

if AIRTEL want to earn money ... they can also start doing BEGGING, STEALING, CHEATING AND SEND prostitution also.

I am also ready to give moeny to them if they want to BEG on the roads.