Airtel / cheating stealing money from accounts.
Afternoon of July 28th, I recharged my Airtel prepaid.
Evening of July 28th, my mobile handset is lying idle on the table. Suddenly I recieved a message from [protected] stating "Thank you for using Airtel Live Services. You can now download the best of games http://220.127.116.11/ar3/mixgames/main.jsp only on Airtel Live!" When I checked the balance, I found that Rs. 10 is deducted...
Before the above-mentioned incident, I had lost Rs. 90 in the same way one week before. I had made several calls to CC but...no use. Keeping that in mind...I decided to LET GO the Ten Rupees and kept the phone back on the table in front of me. After some time, I again received two messages of same kind. When I checked, ...I had lost Fifty Rupees...what a [censored] Airtel.
It is a very well professionally, strategically planned formula, which Airtel is using to rob money from. First they deduct money in various ways. Second, they have taught their CC reps how to postpone the matter, how to make us repeat the whole story every time we call CC, Air-Tel succeeds when most of us usually get fed up and forget about the money.
Once they ate 99 Rupees from my account, but after my weeks of struggling, I got the money back.
Now at three seperate instances I have lost a total of 140 rupees.. It is necessary to take a strong step. Can anyone tell me how to go to Consumer COurt plz.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills