Airtel / airtel live vas card
This is in reference to your newly launched scheme of offering free vas card worth rs 500 to all your customers which enables them to download free multimedia contents worth the same amount from your airtel live vas card zone up to 30th june 2008.
I too received a vas card no. 6136798 from your side as per your promotion. I logged in the airtel live vas zone on 05/06/08 using the card to download some contents on my mobile phone. I first tried downloading a ringtone but an error message appeared stating “services: page not found”. I then tried the other ringtone but the same message appeared again. Then I checked my vas card balance and found the price of the contents I tried to download was deducted from my balance without me receiving any content.
Finally I had to call up airtel technical support helpline, as I was not entertained by the normal customer care executive, I registered my complaint (No. 18994034 dated 05/06/08) and was told to wait for 24hrs to get my problem solved and get my content on my mobile phone.
I didn’t received any satisfactory response till 09/06/08 from your side, and on the anticipation that all your services would now be working fine I tried downloading another content (Game) from your airtel live vas zone. But the things were the same and so was the error and even my card balance was reduced.
So I was forced to call again to technical support helpline but no results yet. They gave another complaint number [protected] dated 09/06/08) and asked to wait for 48hrs. What I inferred from this whole incidence was that there are just web pages on your airtel live vas portal offering content description of content and no multimedia contents to download. This whole scheme of airtel for making new customers is just to making a fool of it’s present customers.
I am now completely frustrated with such a poor customer support service and the useless promotional scheme. I want you to take the above matter seriously and send a written reply on how my problem will be solved or else I might have to take some strict action.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - to disconnect landline/broadband connection 
- Bharti Airtel - network registration failed
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services 
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues