Airtel / security threat
With a huge grief I would like to complain regarding the customer information security in AIRTEl.
my earlier number is also from airtel which is deactivated, the number is [protected].
I am learnt that my call records of my earlier connection has been provided to unauthorized person, because of which I had to face lot of humiliations and I was forced to change the number. The call records were provided by airtel employee, may be in Madikeri (Karnataka) Jurisdiction.
I am sure that airtel won’t provide call records for unauthorized callers, but how does airtel avoid intruders within?
I do not have exact proof, as I don’t know as who did it, but
It is definitely true that my call records have been disclosed. All that I know is that my call records were given to
Mr.D. J. Panchakshari working as JTO in BSNL at Madikeri (karnataka). U may please investigate as who had visited my profile other than customer care executives, if u could find the details, then the culprit is in your hands. I think even though the number is deactivated, u still will be having the old call records and data pertaining.
Now that I have changed my number, please don’t compel us to change the network.
If this continues I will be forced to file a complaint in consumer courts of India, and circulate a mass mail among my contact list and in my company,
asking every one change the network. For your information I work for Honeywell and there are almost 7000 employees, out which minimum 5000 are using airtel. If this complaint is put up in our bulletin board then Employees will start thinking about the data security in airtel. As I cannot locate the miscreant, I will definitely at least fight against the company.
As this is a serious concern I request a full enquiry from your end and locate the miscreant.
Such incidents are not really helpful for the business of airtel. Who ever may find this mail, I request to forward this to higher authorities
And get their attention.
[protected] is the number whose call records were leaked. This number is deactivated now.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Prepaid Airtel Number - number not working
- Bharti Airtel - telephone/ internet
- Bharti Airtel - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming
- Bharti Airtel - to disconnect landline/broadband connection