Airtel / charging without network coverage

1 India

My mobile number is [protected]. Using your services more than last one year. But since 13th of Dec 08 i am not getting network into my office. My contact number is very important to me into my business. I had complaint about this more than 7 to 8 times to customer care number. Every time your people commited me that they will solve the network problem. But till time nothing is done from their end.

i have got following message on 29/12/2007 at 9:04 am from 121-

"Dear customer, thank you for contacting Airtel. Your service request reference number is 15051808 & we will come back to you by Friday 04 Jan,10:00Hrs."

But no boby turned up. i had spoken to customer helpline regarding the same also. But as usual they had made sweet promises to me & nothing is done.

Now i am fed up with all such complaints & decided to approach consumer court. On what basis you are charging me bill without network coverage?Every day Between 8:30am to 7:30pm (sometimes more than 12 Hrs) i am not getting your network. I had lost my business because of this. More than 3 hrs in a day goes into travelling . that time I cannot use your services. What do you expect from me? that i should use my sleeping hours for using your services. Now stop fooling me. Because i had taken strict step against you. I had asked for services in the major city part of mumbai-marine lines , which is covered by all mobile service providers like Vadafone, BPL, Reliance, dolphin .etc. While taking connection you people promised me lots of things about services. I cannot pay your bill online also. I had applied for that few months back. Still not received any correspondance from your end.

Now this the end of my patience. You are forcing me to take serious action against you & i ll do it at any cost. The copy of the same complaint i am sending to cosumer court. You are responsible & liable for whatever the losses i had bear in my business because of bad services from your end.

Thanks & Regards