Airtel / card blocked after 8 months

1 India Review updated:

I've bought Airtel Pre-paid card([protected]) 8 months back at our office from a airtel agent or employee? namely Mr Kuldeeep that time we bought more than 10 card for other college also, from 5th Jan'07 my incoming and outgoing calls blocked by Airtel, when i inquired about blocking at costumer care they said they need to verify my SIM number which i'd changed few days ago, and asked me to go any Airtel gallery i went to Vashi gallery and they verified my SIM number and told me that my connection will be started within 1/2 hour but connection not work then i call CC(121) and this time CC rep. told me that i have to go one more time to vashi gallery and sort out the problem. Today when i was at gallery a lady at counter no 3 told me that my card blocked by person namely DD and told that i have to call a person Nilesh and given his number when i called Nilesh from gallery his tone was very rough and asking me that where i got this card and asking me about the receipt of the cash and my documents (which i given to mr Kuldeep) i told to Nilesh that in our department no one is got receipt against the cash but he is insisting that i have to pay the card amount(Rs.600) and the documents again.

My question to sir that Airtel given such type of authority to any person? I have already given all documents 2 times once to Mr kuldeep and 2nd time at the your Vashi Gallery.

Comments

• Gg
      9th of Oct, 2008

two days before i found a airtel sim and having a balance so i called to my friends suddenly i got a call saying that "plz return my cell mother promise i'll never complain to police " but i didn't even responded and didn't even open my mouth just listening to her and at that point i felt very nervous and end the call, when i discussed about this with my friends then they told that stupid you called me with that number if police enquires about this then we will be caught . please give me a reply
    my friend is going to US in some months if any report in police station then he cant go and me too please let me know the reply ...
    plz