Airtel / wrong bill/charge

1 India Review updated:

I am using the airtel services from more then 2 years but everyday i have faced some problem or other. and I need to call them every 2nd day for resolution of the problem. and few problem are very frequent like charges of de-activated sims which appears every month but i wasn't using it. I just want your help that where should i go to get the justice. is there any way so that i can take the legal actions against them. I have already talked to there very senior persons like one of technical head of south zone visited few months back to resolve the speed problem. but problems never ends. when i called them they this should be resolved at the very soon. please help me out so that I can take the legal actions

Comments

• Ra
      22nd of May, 2008

I have been using Airtel connection for the past 3 years. It was initialy in my name and the got transfered to corporate and then back to me on 05.02.2008. The first bill was ok, the 2nd bill had a one time charges of around 1700/- plus. I paid this bill. The 3rd bill I get also contains One Time charges and this time more than Rs.3000/-. I had contacted Airtel office at Park Street, Kolkata but they have till date not been able to resolve the issue.

This is a very bad experience I am having with Airtel.

• Mu
      1st of Oct, 2008

hi, some person named Pravin Agrawal had an identy card of airtel had came to my office last week at Goregaon-west. he gave information regarding plan of 300 minutes free & 600 sms free every month. i had paid him for the 9 airtel simcard connections. he told that the card will come to your home by courier. but it had not came till now. i think he is a fraud person who is spoiling your reputation in the market, as if airtel network problem is going on nowadays. the goodwill which arirtel had maintain is spoilt by persons. look into this matter as early as possible.
    we had decided to do police complaint of that person named who is supervisor of Pravin Agrawal. his name is Raj Sharma and his number given by him is 9867817015.
    look into this matter sreiously & take immediate action.

• Mu
      1st of Oct, 2008

hi, i have being using airtel post paid connection from past 1 year.
    in every month bill they are charging Rs. 40 extra for other sms. which i am not using at all.
    my airtel live & GPRS is deactivated from last 4 months.
    when i had called Customer care, they told that they are charging for airtel live. which i am not being using at all.
    Airtel Live has been deactivated than why should i pay every month.
    kindly look into this matter seriously.
    i am not going to pay bill til i will not receive any feed back from you.