Airtel / tower problem

India Review updated:
annamalai nagar tower in tamilnadu. full signal but no incoming. the dailer is listened out of coverage. no out going's.for about 6month's. number of time's complained.but no action taken. my mobile no. [protected]. alternate no. [protected], [protected].

Comments

Ta
  1st of Feb, 2008
I AM NOT GETTING PROPER TOWER NEAR TO BELURMATH
Ar
  11th of Nov, 2008
apporeved my house to install the airtel tower,
they made aggerement and got sign, july month, they have launched the material for the installation work,
but i didn't get any advance amount or rental amount
regading your tower.
i went egmore office, tamil nadu, they didn't give any responce. kindly give higher officials,
where shall i complaint regarding this.
Si
  26th of Jul, 2009
i am not getting proper tower in t.subbulapuram, near to andipatty. one tower launched in andipatty and another one in thimmarasanayakanur. there is no tower in t.subbulapuram. iam losing many customers for my business.please do action for my complaint.
Su
  29th of Dec, 2009
We stay in GR ShreeNivas Apartment,
Subhash Nagar, Manipal County Road, Singasandra, Bangalore – 560 068 in 4th floor, we are not getting proper signal there, which is a big problem, Could some one advice what we have to do for this.
So
  15th of Mar, 2010
I do not get any network coverage when i am at my office. Although my office is in proper town in Kolkata. I have complain about this to the airtel costumer care executive without any result.

Regards,

Soumya Chatterjee,
Director,
www.skylarkstudio.co.in
Go
  14th of Sep, 2011
we are using Airtel 3G data card in Salem Steel Plant township the signal is very poor. Airtel should strengthen the signal, other wise Airtel will loose the business in the township, salem steel plant, salem-636 030.
Ri
  5th of Nov, 2011
They are assuring moon to the earth.In case of providing mobile signals they are duping the public

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel