Airtel / duplicate sim is activated but balance and validity is not updated
I have taken a duplicate sim from airtel office in koramangala branch almost a month ago. Till now I am not able to use it. I have validity till april 2008 and a balance of 700+. After my repleted visit to there office for two weeks (Around 7 times) I am able to see signal ie, sim is active. However I am not able to see my balance and validity. When I press *123#, I see that balance is zero and validity is unknown (a symbol '- '). For this again visited number of times, I called them repeatedly. I raised complaint in custom care of airtel, but till now the problem is not resolved. The nearest airtel office is around 12km from my place, I have travel all the way from there. They say that it will resolved in 24hours.
Can I raise a complaint in consumer court through online?
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - network registration failed
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid