Airtel / sim card issue

India Review updated:
I am holding an Airtel postpaid connection. Past four week i am facing problem with SIM registration. I have been adviced by Airtel customer care to buy duplicate SIM card for Rs. 150.

Still the problem exists. Again i have been adviced by customer case to replace the SIM. Now twice i have change my SIM but still same problem SIM card registration failed.

I really don't know where is the problem. Customer care guys are not able to solve or forward to concern team to resolve my problem.

I have paid yearly payment. So i am not able to disconnect the connection also.

Please help me in resolving my problem.

Comments

Ks
  2nd of Mar, 2008
I have lost my sim card how to take duplicate sim card is any proceedure, and my sim card now using another person can i know the numbers pls. Reply on my email.
Si
  14th of Oct, 2011
My name is Jatin Varma and my Airtel mobile number is 9896080192 I'm use this number in the last 6 years the past 15 days my phone is SIM card Rgistrtion Failed I was on point and our nearest Airtel Sim blocked your ID proof and old But he also gave me 200 / - and sought to duplicate SIM
When I tell him from me, neither of these is the company's Fult Dmge SIM is lost, nor why I give money, he said Go there to go back to the company I can get replacement SIM then 200 / - only will so I just want to know what is my fault is it my fault that I am a customer of Airtel from last 6 years.

Thanks & Regards