Airtel / sim card issue

1 India Review updated:

I am holding an Airtel postpaid connection. Past four week i am facing problem with SIM registration. I have been adviced by Airtel customer care to buy duplicate SIM card for Rs. 150.

Still the problem exists. Again i have been adviced by customer case to replace the SIM. Now twice i have change my SIM but still same problem SIM card registration failed.

I really don't know where is the problem. Customer care guys are not able to solve or forward to concern team to resolve my problem.

I have paid yearly payment. So i am not able to disconnect the connection also.

Please help me in resolving my problem.

Comments

• Ks
      2nd of Mar, 2008

I have lost my sim card how to take duplicate sim card is any proceedure, and my sim card now using another person can i know the numbers pls. Reply on my email.

• Si
      14th of Oct, 2011

My name is Jatin Varma and my Airtel mobile number is 9896080192 I'm use this number in the last 6 years the past 15 days my phone is SIM card Rgistrtion Failed I was on point and our nearest Airtel Sim blocked your ID proof and old But he also gave me 200 / - and sought to duplicate SIM
    When I tell him from me, neither of these is the company's Fult Dmge SIM is lost, nor why I give money, he said Go there to go back to the company I can get replacement SIM then 200 / - only will so I just want to know what is my fault is it my fault that I am a customer of Airtel from last 6 years.

Thanks & Regards