Airtel / disconnection without prior notice which become a serious issue.

1 India

Hello,

I'm Binil Raj and my number is [protected]. I was using this number as prepaid for the past two months. I have decided to migrate my plan from prepaid to post paid. I have applied for the same by 15th July and I got my post paid connection on 22nd July.

Initially I have paid Rs. 350 for New Connection and Rs. 200 for Bachelor Accommodation. So totally Rs. 550/-

For the past one month I am using this connection without any hassles and I was happy. On 18th August 2009 Airtel disconnected my number without any prior notice. When I contacted the Customer Care they have informed me that they can't provide the service to me since I am residing in a bachelor's room. At this point I would like to bring to your kind notice, that before migrate my plan from prepaid to postpaid I have paid sum of Rs. 200/- for Bachelor Accommodation fee at the point where I have placed the request. I have the proof of records for the above payment. After all these process a person from your organization (AIRTEL) came to my place for address verification and everything was fine.

Few days back my number was blocked due to the accommodation issue. Then after communicating AIRTEL and explain the issue, I have got my connection back. Now again my connection got disconnected for the same reason.

Now, I couldn't understand why AIRTEL disconnected the line even after receiving additional charge from me, that too without any prior notice.

I feel utterly dissatisfied with your service because of these issues. Because of these issues I was not able to concentrate on my business. I have given the number to all my business clients and no one is able to communicate with me. Hence I request you to solve this issue immediately. If I don't get proper response from your end then I will be forced to shoot a legal notice against your organization.

I request you to make some arrangements to get my connection back.

Thanks in advance for all your helps in this regard.

Thanks & Regards,