Airtel / no network coverage in a mnc building

1 India Review updated:

Hi, I am facing the problem of network in infinity tower dlf-3 gurgaon since last 3 months. I buzzed the airtel customer care many time(almost 20 times). But every time what I got is "The problem will be resolved with in next 7 days". I have a corporate connection and usually sit in the building for 10 hours. This is really a serious matter now. I am not able to pick even a single call. There is no signal in my mobile. Now, I am not understanding is it really a big issue. If I watch the bussiness prospect then I think airtel is a gaint of indian telecom market. But should not be expectable from them that they are failed to resolve the network issue at that place where even MTNL, Hutch and Idea are working perfectly. From this way I just want to buzz the concerned people so that they can now open thier eyes and implement thier efforts in country growth. I do not have other option. I hope this will be help full....

Comments

• Ha
      19th of Aug, 2008

Hello,
    I took Airtel friends card. My no. is 9860802040. I live in mumbai. Before one week my no. have range in all mumbai but from one week from sion to dadar side area it shows on my cell no access to n/w & when i came back to sion it shows range again.i dont know wt happen with Airtel card.while other Airtel cards shows n/w in same area.

• Mi
      14th of Sep, 2008

Hi i am residing at dharavi mumbai
    My Mobile No. is 9867865885

Since the very last two months we dharavi people facing network problems. As there is no airtel tower in dharavi its difficult for us to make a call. Also when we in our house there is no even single point in the network.
    Kindly take these complaints seriously and do the needful.