Airtel Broadband / airtel fraud

Hi,

I have a serious complaint against airtel broadband and people who are involved with it. I am a victim of ur executive's mistake and irresponsibility!!!

I have taken airtel broadband connection a/c no - [protected] plan & ndash; rs799 for 256kbps speed.
I have paid advance rental for 5 months.

I was not happy with the speed and service from airtel hence decided to cancel the connection. As per procedure,
I called up customer care to request for cancellation and spoke to cancellation department. They gave me an option
To change my plan, which was a time based plan!!!I have denied very clearly saying that I dont need any plan change!!
I have also sent an email to airtel saying that I want my braodband to be cancelled.

But to my horror, airtel has forcefully changed my plan without my confirmation and changed to time based plan!!!

I get to know from customer care my cancellation request is not processed just because I have agreed to change my plan!!!
Which is clearly a lie!! Airtel is desperate to keep the customers but they cant keep cheating!!!

Now I would like to know if this is how airtel works!!! I have written sevaral mails to mr ashish, but no avail!!! He seems that he doesnt want to respond!!! Now also when I see my bill, there is dsl usage charges??? When my plan is unlimited y the hell usage charges??? I am not here to do a charity for airtel, if u think u can cheat customers and make money, that just a temporary solution!!! Well internet is a strong medium to spread across messages, like the airtel fraud which would definitely make people think before going for airtel!!!

I have spoken to rakesh from airtel corporate office, delhi and he had promised that there would be absolutely no mistake from their end, but as usual, airtel wants to keep cheating!!!