Aircel Prepaid / monopoly - balance deduction

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,
I have Aircel connection with number - [protected]. My last recharge on 3/3/0210 of rs. 125/- . I had recieved a call on 4/42010 at 8:27pm from aircel for caller tune regarding, but I refused that offer and neither call nor sms to aircel for any services. Then hockey alert auto activated and deduct my balance with rs.7 next day i unsubcribed. On 5/52010 hockey alert again auto activated and deduct balance with rs. 7 . On 6/6/2010 caller tune also auto activated and deduct my balance with rs. 30 /-. I made complain to custmer care multiple time. My complain ID is 1-[protected]. I also sent email to aircel customer care. But not get solution yet. So, I am cheated from aircel. Please help me.
Your sincerely
Pankaj Kumar

Comments

• Ai
      6th of Mar, 2010

Aircel ka service ghatiya hai aur balance rahne par kisi n kisi bahane paise urata rahta hai

10th of Mar, 2010

This is strange, as generally it happens if you respond to the promotional calls and messages the value added services can get activated. Why don’t you just visit any of the Aircel stores and speak to them I am sure they will clarify all your queries.