Actually, I've been using Postpaid connection... Recently I've filled a form to migrate my postpaid to prepaid connection..
As per the rule, I have to file the application before 5 days of bill date. So I did the same at one of the Aircel branch. (Spencer plaza).. They said, on 19th my no would be inactive and once I paid the bill. within 48 hours it would be active to prepaid connection.. This is what they have communicated..
1) Filled the application on 14th December.
2) on 19th by 8 P.M my no got inactive (as they said).
3) Paid the outstanding bill of 665/- rs on 22nd(Saturday morning around 10 A.M)
4) Was waiting for reply from their end.
5) On 23rd evening by 3p.m I called Aircel customer care[protected])... They said on 24th morning it would be active like that..
6) On 24th I called again. They said complaint/issue has been raised so your no would be active in next 12 hours...
7) Again I called on 24th Night... again they are saying that next 12 hours...
8) It's really hard to hear... They keep disgusting... I would have lost many important calls...