Aircel / recharge problem!

India Review updated:
3.25
I am having an aircel connection on chennai and given wrong number during recharge and shop owner is done the recharge for that. The wrong number is not in use. So i asked the shop owner to transfer the money to my account, but they refused back. Finally i spoked to the customer care, they also refused to accept my consideration. Please be careful while you are doing Recharge or Erecharge with the shop. Check one of more times the given number is correct or not. I was lost Rs. 50 by today. I advised to go Recharge only through Recharge card.

Comments

Mr
  27th of May, 2008
I am having an aircel connection on chennai and given wrong number during recharge and shop owner is done the recharge for that. The RECHARGE NO IS 9710392963 . Please cnfirm the account balance and checkit up the account balance. Please write your caustomer care care no of coimbatore aircel. My no is 9942099441. I was lost Rs. 100 by Yesterday night 7.56.pm. I advised to go Recharge only through Recharge card.
Ka
  13th of Aug, 2008
Please i can not see the pin of the recharge card i brought, what will i do
Mu
  8th of May, 2009
I'm a new user of Aircel prepaid connection in Mumabai for about 2 weeks. When I tried to recharged with Rs. 30 recharge voucher, it was failed as I got response as "Sorry you cannot refill this prepaid account. Please Contact our customer care service." Soon I rang up to CC and lodged a complain telling them about the problem. As they responsed to me for waiting 24 hrs, I awaited and after passing away the same, I again rang up to CCE. As before they told me to be wait 72 hrs again. Still I kept patience and didn't make any calls and awaited for that given time. But its having problem after passing away the another 72 hrs. As my comment Aircel CCE's are misleading and cheating the valued customers. By the ending of this week I will consult with the grievance cell and if that's also cheat me I will go for further action.
Mustakim Ali.
9768562885.
Si
  24th of Dec, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i recharge mt aircel mobile for Rs.33(message card) through net . but before my previous message card validity ends i recharge through net. so i lost Rs.33 from net.is there any possible for refunding of any amount.
To
  6th of Apr, 2011
i've lost my sim and wanted a new sim with my old number...
Kh
  16th of Aug, 2016
my air cell mobile no 9334233050 dt.15.08.2016 recharge 124/- time 8:46 pm
massege successsful but my ac nil.plz see massg
207:Txn No. BHR16081520462800418 to Recharge MRP 124 is successful . TT= 0 INR, New Balance 0 INR, P.F 107.83 INR, Service.Tax 16.17 INR.
next same time 8:59 @ 110/- recharge .this time recharge sucessful. see this massege
Txn No. BHR16081520592500330 to Recharge MRP 110 is successful . TT= 117 INR, New Balance 117 INR, P.F 0 INR, Service.Tax 14.35 INR.
sir kindly my mater emidetky shortout
my contact no 9334233050.
bihar castemer care is nt respond this mater !

Aircel Logo Aircel