AirBNB / no customer service!
I booked a place for a week. I decided to give this website a try because the reviews were all good. I paid $250 for 7 days. But I was pretty disappointed, because the place I rented was very cold and there was no hot water. There was also no breakfast. However I was unable to sleep there at all due to a rat scratching. I called the owner, but he told there were no rats in his house, that I'm just imagining things. Well, I had rats in my flat before so I know what they sound like! I said I was sorry but I needed to move somewhere else. I contacted Airbnb and cancelled my first booking. They offered me another place, which was great! There was everything I needed! But I received only $50 from the first owner. He refused to give me more. I lived there only two days so where is money? Airbnb refused to help me.
More AirBNB Complaints & Reviews
- AirBNB - airbnb - the online platform for cheating host 
- Airbnb.com - do not deal with this sleazy company 
- Airbnb.com - I was never aware that the site charges you a fee 
- AirBNB - a platform for cheaters
- Airbnb.com - bad website design 
- AirBNB - unreasonable accommodation
- AirBNB - compensation; terrible customer service
- AirBNB - trust & safety department
- AirBNB - host service
- AirBNB - cancelation