Air France / flight attendant

1 United States

Date: November 15, 2018
Flight Number: DL8672
Seat: 28E

On the above mentioned date/flight, I was sitting next to a young white female who was assigned seat 28F. This female continuously poked my right arm hard to awake me to use the restroom and I let her out. The second time, she grab my arm to awake me while I was sleeping and I asked her not to touch me, instead touch me softly. She began shouting, asking if I had ever been on a plane before and I should not had gotten an aisle seat. She told me not to move and proceeded to jump over me and called me a [censored] and went to the restroom.

I went to the back of the plane and informed the male flight attendant of the incident. He accompanied me to my seat and asked me to identify the passenger who had returned to the seat. He asked her if she called me a name and she stated irately (waking passengers who were asleep) she uttered some words under her breath and that she denied continuously poking/grabbing my arm. The flight attendant left and returned and asked if I wanted to move to a middle seat up front and I replied no, I will remain where I was.

I was very dismayed with the flight attendants resolution, as if I was the aggressor and he did not believe anything I said. Passengers should never touch another passenger regardless as they never know if there are medical issues, etc... In addition, it is my opinion the aggressor should have been removed from the plane or reseated.

Wh