Air France company logo
Air France
reviews & complaints
Air France
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

73 complaints
30 resolved 43 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Air France reviews & complaints 41 - 73

Air France complaints 73

T

Air France - Flight overbooked

Flight Air France 567 Cairo-Paris CDG -Montreal - Ottawa
Itinerary # [protected]
Expedia booking ref. S3BRD7 12:40am on 4/9/2017
Ahmed.Eliwa arrived Cairo airport to checkin to be informed plane overbooked !
Ticket was changed to: Cairo-Amman-Chicago-Montreal - Ottawa
Instead of reaching Ottawa 4/9/2017 6:00PM
He reached Ottawa 5/9/2017 6:00PM
Slept in a hotel in Cairo till the plane to Amman 6:45AM
Plane from Amman was late 1hr 33min to reach Chicago late loosing the plane to Montreal to sleep in a hotel in Chicago to take the plane the following day to Montreal although there was a direct plane to Ottawa
5/9 was the first day of his new job that he did not attend
This was a disastrous trip with a very bad experience with Air France
He was badly affected psychologically & physically .
Kindly need your feedback & how will you compensate him.

Thank you.

L
Aug 10, 2017

Air France - Double charge on baggage and need to get the refund.

On the flight number AF1023 from MUC (Munich) to CDG (France) on August 07 2017. I did a on line check in and purchased one baggage fee under the name of Thuan Thi Tran Dang.
When arrived at the Munich Airport and check in the baggage, I mistakenly checked in my baggage under the name of Loc Vo, instead of Thuan Thi Tran Dang and was charged an additional 35.0 Euro; Passenger Receipt 07AUG17 - 2340092.
I would like to get a refund of 35 Euro.

R
Nov 27, 2015

Air France - Bad customer service

I had a reservation for months to go on a Best of Europe Tour from New York.The tour was paid for. I got vaccinations and visas and other necessary things. I had never been to Europe. This was a...

M

Air France - Claims for air france flight delay

I have been an Air France customer since 2004, and my husband, since 2009. I have been flying to Paris once or twice a year and I have never experienced
a flight delay with Air France before.

On 30 Jan 2015, the daily Air France flight from Singapore to Paris was due to take-off at 1.05am and was delayed due to
the fact that Air France had not got clearance from air traffic control to fly over Afghanistan or Algeria.

Because of that, all passengers who were on board the flight had to wait in their seats at Singapore Changi Airport for over an
hour before the plane could take-off.

Our flight AF259 was due to arrive in Paris Charles De Gaulle airport at 8.05am on the 30 Jan 2015. However, the flight arrived in Paris at 9.30am.
As a result of Air France's flight delay and with the luggage only being released at 9.45am, by the time we rushed to the connecting terminal, the plane had already departed.
Because of our previous flight delay by Air France, we had missed not one but two connecting flights for Edinburgh via London at 10.40am.

We had to purchase a new set of tickets immediately in order to reach our destination.

Upon arriving back in Singapore, we wrote in to the customer service just as we were told at the Air France office in Paris. Two weeks passed with no response
from Air France so we called up the customer service hotline.

We were shocked to be told that no one was assigned to handled our case ever since we lodged our complaint two weeks ago.

The next day, Air France e-mailed us and said that they are unable to accept any liability for any loss due to the "unexpected nature" of this incident.

There is nothing "unexpected" if this is a daily routine for a daily flight from Singapore to Paris.

Due to the fact that Air France has one of the shoddiest customer service (The customer service department is only opened weekdays from 9.30am to 11am and 1pm to 2.30pm) and prefers to avoid all blame than admit that they made a mistake, fess up and reimburse
their clients for any loss incurred due to the irresponsibility of Air France staff and/or management, we are sad to conclude that this airline does not value loyalty or customers.

Therefore, we are unable to fly with such an airline. neither would paris be the anchor destination in any of our future vacation/ plans.

Goodbye after 11 years.

J

Air France - Boarding passes

My wife and I recently traveled to Beirut, Lebanon from Poltava, Ukraine. We booked our travel on Air France/KLM that routed us from Boryspil Airport to Paris and then to Beirut. The first leg of the...

Air France - Baggage damage and customer care

Recently flew from Johannesburg (South Africa) and had a connecting flight in Paris then to London. Once in London I found my check in bag severely damaged. The wheels, casing and handle were all cracked. 1 wheel was completely broken off! I had to carry this 21kg bag on my own and I have a misplaced vertebra which causes me severe back pain. Never the less I mailed the airline and included all the relevant documents...no response. So I completed an online form, finally after a month I was contacted and was told I will only be reimbursed 37 pounds and was laughed at when I told them about how much inconvenience they had caused me. After this conversation with pathetic customer care personnel, I assumed I would be reimbursed I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THAT MONEY! I have sent continuous tweets to AirFrance and they have responded and said they would contact me by the end of the day... still nothing has been done! This is the worst experience I have ever had with any organisation. Its disturbing and dissapointing.

Jul 31, 2014

Air France - Refund

I contacted KLM website since I wanted of getting a refund and not using a returning flight. I CLEARED state that on one of my emails to KLM customer service. In any of the messages sent by KLM I was informed of the regulations above prior to requesting my refund. KLM customer service replied to me saying that I was able to request a refund.

On my first email I was cleared stating that I DID USE one leg of the flight and I needed a refund for the second one. I received a reply telling me to follow the procedure online to apply for a refund and it will cost me USD 200.

KLM employees can see each individual situation and they should be able to inform their customers what they are going to receive or not.
Not informing and clarifying the amount prior to finish the refund process is really bad and it looks to me a little bit tricky.

I wasn't expecting to receive a full amount over a refund. I thought I would receive the fair amount for the second leg. Every time we purchase any AIR FARE ticket online it shows how much we are paying for each leg and other airline companies often offer a refund or an option of holding the ticket for UP TO AN YEAR to use it. I purchased the most expensive ticket that allowed me to get a refund.

I paid a total of BRL 3, 221.54 and got an email showing that I was going to be refunded of BRL 160.87 This is simply OUTRAGEOUS!

It feels like KLM did want to mislead me for an error like not letting me know the regulations prior of requesting a refund so I would loose money.

I contacted KLM several times and asked them to stop the refunding process because I didn't agree with the amount they were going to pay for the ticket but their customer service refused to do. I requested the right to pay the fine of USD 200 and be able to use the ticket in a near future but they also refused to stop the refunding process and let me use the ticket.

I am still trying to reverse their decision via legal option.

A
Aug 04, 2014

Similar experience for me and my family. AF/KLM are clearly in red ink and it seems their strategy for getting more money is to abuse their customers. My recommendation: avoid at all costs.

D
Oct 12, 2013

Air France - Damage to my goods.

Flight - AF1905/[protected]/Rome – Paris/Economy/
13 September 2013.
Dion mohan +27 [protected]

Durban KZN 4000
South Africa

On this flight [Rome flight AF1905 to Paris -Johannesburg final destination]; I was not allowed to carry my irreplaceable religious statue of The Virgin Mary which I had purchased from Medugorje. This statue was my hand luggage as it weighted 6.5kg. I was told by the Supervisor of security that I would be able to carry my statue on board if I had taken out of the box. And then another gentleman then instructs I had to pay for it as additional luggage. It was a situation of two opposing decisions from your assistants; rude and abrupt service and unfriendly attitude. Not a single promise was displayed or the values displayed by any of your staff. I questioned the safety of my fragile statue. I was assured that the statue will be safe and due to it being FRAGILE it will be well taken care of and will not be damaged in any way. With the airlines assurance and to my resistance I eventually had paid the 100 euros and booked the statue in. The Italian Airport terminal did not even have FRAGILE stickers available. These are your staff members representing your brand; I am the customer keeping your airline in the sky...surely their experience and training could have assisted me better and represented your promises better?  Surely they could have advised or assisted me better?

On arrival to Johannesburg air-port I picked up my statue and the box was damaged and smashed. Clearly it had been thrown in and out the plane; other boxes packed on it and definitely no care taken of it at all. I opened the box and discovered the statue completely shattered. I then go to your claims counter and I think you should rename it the" I DON'T KNOW" counter rather than CLAIMS because all the assistant could tell me was I DON'T KNOW...to all my questions. The one time she was almost helpful was when she suggested that I should have went to Pick and Pay in Rome (there is no Pick and Pay in Rome) and bought a large plastic crate. I was speechless with that comment. Air France should be worried as this is the level of service from your highly trained staff. I am not an expert but I can suggest you spend less money on advertising and more on training your staff on your promises for a good start.

Air France has failed on all your promises...Air France doesn't know what should and shouldn't be hand luggage allowed on a plane...Air France doesn't  know what FRAGILE handling is or how to handle FRAGILE valuable items...Air France is rude; unfriendly and  poorly trained in Customer Service and in dealing with Customers valuables. Air France is more interested in me paying 100euros and leaving their sight. I am the customer that keeps Air France flying.

My statue is badly damaged shattered and irreplaceable. To assist me in the slightest Air France can refund me my 100euros I paid for Air France to shatter my statue and the cost of 80euros for the statue. And I promise to grate out of my mind the awful Air France experience.

they caused us to miss our conecting flights over there pilots not having there luggage made us sit for hours im casablaca overnight in paris got home day later

Air France - Delayed/lost luggage

Air France has totally screwed my daughter's trip to Europe! This trip was supposed to be a spectacular, memorable college graduation present, but it has turned into a nightmare, thanks to Air France (Air [email protected]#, I'd say ...). Air France lost my daughter's luggage, going from London to Paris. She has now been without luggage for 9 days, half of her entire trip. Every time we (my daughter, assistant tour director, etc.) inquire about the luggage with Air France, there's always a different answer: It'll be there tomorrow, it'll be there within 48 hrs., it'll be there by 10PM tonight, etc, etc. Total BS! My daughter even gave Air France the hotel of her next destination 2 days in advance and have the person on the phone reiterate the address of the hotel. They ensured her the luggage will be there by the time she arrived at the hotel. You know what!? No luggage! She's tried to shake this incident off and tried to have a good time with her traveling group as much as she could, but that has proven difficult from time to time. I am soooo pissed off at Air France for ruining my daughter's trip. I will never fly Air France and make sure to post this complaint everywhere online so that everyone will know what kind of piece of [email protected]# Air France is.

V
Dec 24, 2012

Air France - Non veg meal served

To Whom So ever it may concern.

It is really unfortunate for me to have been writing a complaint here, but in 3 seperate instances with Air France within a span of less than one month, it has left me with no choice. And moreover, inspite of writing a numerous time directly to Air France it has led me to no further choice.
1. First instance(10/6/2012) : On my return from SFO to DEL, on flight no. AF226 i was served and forced to eat non veg food, when it was very distinguishly mentioned on my ticket " veg Hindu Meal"
2. Second instance(5/7/2012) : The same bag which i have always carried into the cabin was asked to check in. Inspite of asking for help to take me through, the ground staff was only rude enough to not assist. To my astonishment, at the time of boarding the flight, when enquired with the ground staff if the bag has been boarded or not, he was rude enough to repl;y, " i dont know"
3. Third Instance(5/7/2012) : on arrival to Delhi, i discovered that the baggage has not been loaded into the flight and will not be available till 2 days.
All the 3 instances has left me very surprised with the services of the airline of this stature. In the first instance, it is hampering and violation of religious beliefs, in the second instance, it is rudeness and non helping nature of the ground staff and in the third instance, it is loss of business due to negligence of Air France. If the ground staff was a little norre proactive and considerate towards the passenger and informed me, i would have pulled out all my relevant papers for the meeting.

i am sure, this complaint would not bring me any good but i would like to appeal the compensation of Euro 20000 for air France towards personal and business loss.

Look forward to hear soon.

Best Reagrds,
Varsha

Air France - Rubbish service

I am complaining about Air France. We have just had our first family holiday which if you get treat like we did may be our last NOT a good experience. The way to disneyland and the actual holiday in disneyland were fantastic. It was the experience we had on the way home that ruined it. We arrived at Charles de Gaulle airport 3 hours early as its a big airport an we wanted to make sure we were on time. We boarded the plane an set off the plane sounded noisey an was a bit bumpy but we didnt think anything of it. After nearly 40 mins of flying we were told there was a technical fault and we were landing back in Charles de Gaulle? When we got back we were put on a bus an told not to worry another plane was organised for 8pm. Myself my husband and my six year old daughter were given a voucher for a sandwich but i was told my 3and a half year old was a baby and didnt need a sandwich. I was disgusted at this. At 7:30 we went to board an we were told our second flight had been cancelled an there was no other flights available. After an hour an half of talkin to numerous people we got told we had to stay in a hotel (All Seasons) an fly next day. Our children were very upset. Eventually with rubbish directions we found the bus to take us there our children didnt get in bed till after 11:30pm.
Next day we were told our flight again was the 3:30 from Charles de Gaulle to Newcastle. Again we got there 3 hours early an our flight was delayed 20 minutes which was not a problem. The flight was good an we made up time we were actually only 10 minutes late getting to Newcastle. The problem is our luggage. We originally had 3 cases an only 2 arrived in Newcastle one of which was all smashed. I have been on the phone for two days now trying to find my case an have had no luck. The people in Newcastle have been so helpful bur the people in Charles de Gaulle just say we have no further info an we apologise on behalf of air france. I have since heard a lot of people have had problems with the company an think something should be done. Myself and husband actually saw them throw peoples cases. The upsetting thing about my case is my children have stood for hours in the rain an got autographs off characters an now this is all missing. Some things just cant be replaced.
Im not exactly sure what happens now as have never had to complain before. Hopefully i will get some answers soon. I am attaching photos of broken case which is exactly the same as the missing one. I will be gratefull of any help concerning my problem thankyou. Miss Jayne Newbery

Apr 04, 2012

Air France - Membership level flying blue

This was promised by the KLM:
“If you were an Elite member of Malev’s frequent traveller programme, you can now join Flying Blue at the equivalent membership level”.
My membership level at Malev was Gold.
The KLM gave me silver because I didn’t receive my gold card yet by mail.
I have 4 boarding passes with the gold membership.
But it’s not enough, KLM wants a confirmation from MALEV but they are bankrupt.
Because of this I have to get eight times in the security queue’s again at monday morning at 05:00 AM at Budapest Airport from the end of april.
Not very service oriented towards a frequent flyer who lives in Budapest works in Amsterdam and has already bought KLM tickets until the end of february 2013

I'm surprised to see complaints about Air France. I flew from Canada to Paris and return last year, and everthing went very well. I booked online and had no problems.

S

Air France - Registration - checkin

I am writing to comlpain about the attitude of the ground hostess and her supervisor on the flight AZ317 from Paris to Athens via Rome departing on 01 September 2011 at 07:00 from terminal 2F (seat 11F). On arrival to checkin around 05:30-05:45 in the morning with 3 kids, age 3.5yrs - 2.5yrs and 13months old, including a push-chair, 3 suitcases and the relevant bags to feed and take care of all of them we were informed by the lady on the desk that the push-chair cannot pass at all and it has to be handed in.
On request of my husband why we were not informed about this in advance since never before we had encountered an issue like this at any airport including Orly, Fiumincino, Venizelos and other smaller airports the hostess replied that it was 'OUR OBLIGATION' to check this up on the AirFrance website something that it is totally not right since as far as I know there was no problem for going all the way to the plane with a push-chair so WHY LOOK IT UP? It made no sense.
On that answer my husband said that the ground-hostess was wrong and that we should have been informed either on booking the flight or by the company since they could see that we had 3 kids regarding those exceptional to us regulations. The hostess insisted that it was our fault and then things fired up and both started raising their voices until the ground hostess said to my husband ' je ne veut pas me prendre la tete avec vous' go and see my colleague (2 desks further) that she deals with the families.
I was extremely agitated with a furious husband, a baby and two children crying because of lack of sleep and all the yelling and the ground-hostess could not understand that the prolem could have been settled if she had only said 'yes I am sorry you are right you should have been informed some how, is there anything we can do to help?
I had packed in such a way in order to be able to have the baby in the push chair - their bags of food/milk and nappies hanging at the push chair. With no push chair we needed to take baby, bags and laptops in our arms and also control our other two girls. If I had known I would have packed otherwise, I would have made other arrangements. They did not even offer any kind of help, NO CARING AT ALL from their part.
Once we were passed over to her colleague dealing with the families (a very nice lady indeed, very polite) my husband went over to the previous one demanding her name and took a photo in order to place a complaint against her, which he immediately erased from his mobile. How is it possible that they can have our names (boarding passes) and we cannot know theirs?
Anyway at that point her supervisor came at our registration desk and asked the lady 'OUR FILE' so we couldn't check in. At that point I had enough I told everyone to calm down and please let us proceed because I was in no mood at all to lose our connection flight to Rome and then to Athens.
Nevertheless that does not mean that my complaint does not go towards the responsible that showed up and 'THREATENED' us that we were not leaving the airport and not boarding the plane.Who the hell does he thing he was, the fact that I did not say anything was because of my kids that were already in a bad state not because I feared the so called gentleman. On top he told us that it was our responsibility on how we deal with our kids when my husband asked him how we should do without the push-chair? WHAT AN ARROGANCE! Ofcourse it is our responsibility on how we deal with our children as it is HIS RESPONSIBILITY TO HELP, ASSIST AND AID the passengers.
They should offer to families some means of help since this regulation exists that no-one seems to know, it was not only us with kids and push-chairs there.
I am disgusted from all the uncomfort they made us go though, obviously they do not have kids or they just do not care...their attitude and above all the supervisor's attitude was inexplicable. The ground hostess i might even understand, bad morning, bad day but he is responsible for them all, he should listen to both sides and be client-friendly not threatening families that they won't board. We never menaced the ground-hostess we were just asking for an apology and accept the fact that there was noway we could have known about that regulation.
Thanks for the great trip...

Air France - Air france scams

Air France has turned into a terrorist organization. I bought 2, 000 extra miles to have enough for a on-segment washington to paris towards a round trip ticket. I asked for a round trip ticket using...

J
Jan 10, 2011

Air France - Lost baggage

Me and my husband travelled from Bangkok to Warsaw with AirFrance on 22/23rd Dec 2010, changing plaine in CDG Paris airport . Needless to say, our flight was first cancelled, redirected, then delayed and finally we ended up stranded in the airport up to 2:00 am until finally somebody organised a bus transport to the hotel. We spent a few hours waiting in the corridor (wearing only thin sweatshirts with -3 degrees outside) and being exposed to rude and stressed out airport staff. Not to mention that the only bus from the hotel was schedulled at 6:00 am... We ended up walking 20 min to the train station (freezing to death in our light clothes!).

It's been 18 days (!) now since our baggage was claimed at the Baggage Services at CDG airport...Oh sorry, one of the bags finally arrived after 7 days. As all of you, we've experienced the "don't know" and "so what?" attitude of the staff. It seems nobody really wants to help us. With the availability of contemporary technology it just seems impossible that they are unable to track over 10 000 bags...

Air France - Discrimination

I was flying out of Kiev, Ukraine with Air France. When I arrived at the airport, the woman who was checking me in, an Air France representative, told me that colored negros like me shouldn't be in her country and that I don't deserve to board the flight. I honestly was just shocked and started to cry and refused to miss my flight. After literally begging to get on the flight, I was checked in. However, my luggage arrived at my final destination in the United States half empty and about a month late. I don't know if the two are related.
When I arrived back into the United States, I contacted Air France through email to explain my situation. I never received a response.

A
Oct 18, 2010

Air France - Scam ticket change fees

I recently purchased two full fare premium economy tickets on Air France leaving Seattle to Paris with a 3 day layover then on to Italy via Air France. Given the general strike in Paris and our expected arrival on October 21st (the day Parliament votes on the pension change), I called Air France to request moving out departure flight from Paris to Italy to the same day as our arrival in Paris, October 21st. Thus avoiding strikers and fuel lines in Paris.

The ticket agent stated this change was in excess of $4, 000 for only changing the Paris/Italy segment departure date. I travel extensively internationaly and when paying full fare, ticket schedules are routinely changeable. Obviously Air France does not care about repeat business, rather totally into screwing their customers for all they can get with no concern for repeat business.

M

Air France - Hate air france

It was most frustrated experience with Air France. Because we change the date of return over the phone with Air France. Before the departure we did call Orbitz to conform who to call in case we need to change.The Orbitz rep told us it would be Air France and even gave us the Air France number to call. Because the Air France rep who changed the return date with told us that we can pay the changing fee before the flight we did not pay the fee at the time we changed it. After wards, I spoke to five different Air France reps. Every one of Air France reps, told us that different way to pay the changing fee. We couldn't get tickets issued until we pay the fee! BUT none of Air France reps were helping us. instead, we had to hold on the phone almost one hour each of THREE TIMES calls with Air France. One of Air France rep told us that we had to go to the local air port or the local Air France office to pay the fee because we had to pay the fee before the original return date. At the local Air France office, a very cold woman told us that we had to pay the fee to Orbitz because Orbitz was the who we booked the flights originally. It was a MESS! We call Orbitz and ask to deal with Air France take the fee so we can GO HOME! which they did. This is how we had to spend the end of our vacation. I don't even want to imagine that what if we didn't book it with Orbizs and we had to deal with Air France alone! HATE Air France!

Air France - Worst of worst service

We were a group of three from India travelled to Phoenix USA for a technical conference through Paris CDG. we took a Air France flight from Bangalore to Paris on May 7th and had our connecting flight to Salt lake city at 11 AM. But there were some oil leakage found in the engine lead to the delay of 3 hrs boarded on the flight. They finally cancelled the flight and diverted us to Air France desk promising to accomodate other flights or next day flights with hotel accomodation. The line was very long queue of 150 odd passengers moving at a crawling pace. We stood in the line at 2 PM, by 4 PM we barely covered few feet, we saw AF officials start calling thier day and leave one after another from 8 to barely 2 or 3 left attending the rest of passengers. They were not adding officials to replace those left and had no intention to fasten the pace.

We finally had our turn around 6:30 PM, where the Air France official (Female) told us, it is just late to put us on to any US flights the same day as the last one starting in few mins to New york. She casually told us, she can't help it and putting us on next day flight 2PM to Detriot. She told us that she'll initiate a transit visa request to police and if rejected we'll have to stay in the airport. She said the visa process may take time and we'll have to wait until her collegue carrying the request to police return. we then waited for another 4 hours while we saw many of them granted visa (I'm sorry but I must note my observation that all of them are either US citizens or whites). Finally, we three along with few chinese and two arab left and they announced at 10:30 PM that all our visas were rejected and had to stay in the airport. I'm fine and must accept that any country reserve its right to grant visa with whatever policy they have, although we wish them treat everyone with equality.

Well, the wait is not yet over, as they took another hour to get our passport and take us to the terminal 2E gate 13. They provided us one buisness sleeping pack, one sandwitch and soft drink coupen where we actually need three course of meal till our next flight. They simply denied and said they could only offer this. They were so irresponsible for thier own flight problem which landed to this situation and didn't care to take care of thier passengers with even proper food/facilities. As it was already close to 12AM, most of the shops in that airport terminal were closed and we had to sleep starved. But no one seems to care or bother listening to our concerns. A simple answer we get was, we can't help it and this is what we can provide. Long live Air France! we were pleased with your service!

One another humiliation before we left the living hell in the world, when we tried the sandwitch coupen in one of the food outlet in 2E. A lady in that shop looked down at the coupen and instructed at us pointed to few selected sandwitch option are available to this coupen and asked us to look at other shops if we don't want these. They barely had the vegeterian option anyway. so we managed our rest of our stay with muffins and soft drink. Comes on next, another delay announced to our Detriot flight by 30 mins (reasons unknown) and it finally took off 1 hour late. It reached Detriot 2 hrs late (reasoned that they had to take longer route to avoid volcano ashes). so we missed our next connecting flight to Phoenix too! This time around, we were told at Delta counter that they have put us to next day flight 9AM and it has been directed by Air France not to provide any hotel accomodation to its connecting passengers (Delta claim to have providing accomodation to its own passengers) and asked us to approach the Air france desk in the airport. when we approached them, as usual to us by now they denied accomodation stating they can't provide accomodation because it was due to volcano. We tried our best to explain them that it was just not valcano, but the flight departed 1 hr late due to some issue. But they doesn't seem to listen or agree to take responsibility. we gave up and thanked them for their great service!

Atleast, this we were in US. we went out and took accomodation on our own. we finally reached our destination two days late with bundle of humiliating experience and fatigue. The only mistake we made on ourself was selecting the Air France and chose to flew through Paris.

I was actually planning for a vacation to Paris this december with my family. I cancelled it at once and atleast feel fortuante that my family is saved from such humiliations.

S

W1B 5LZ London
Phone: +[protected]
Web: www.airfrance.com

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the annual draw of the AIR FRANCE KLM LOTTERY
2010 held in London. The online cyber annual draws were conducted from a list of 25, 000, 000
e-mail addresses of individuals and corporate institutions picked by an advanced automated
random computer search from the Internet.

(No tickets were sold).

Your e-mail address emerged as one of the winners in the 1st category with the following
Qualification Information attached:

TICKET NUMBER #: [protected]
E-MAIL TICKET NUMBER B9665 [protected]
FILE REF. NUMBER AF-2010/4.12.14.17.36.4
SERIAL NUMBER 97560

You are therefore to receive a cash prize of USD$850.000.00 (Eight Hundred and Fifty
Thousand Dollars Only) from our total lottery payout. Forsecurity reasons, be advised
to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed upon meeting
our statutory obligations, verifications, and general requirements, as double claim will
automatically disqualify your e-mail ticket number.

To file for your claim do contact the Claim Agent with the provided contact information
below:

Name: Sir Robert Walpole (Claims Agent)
Air France KLM Lottery 2010
Phone: +[protected]
E-mail: [protected]@adinet.com.uy
Web: www.airfrance.com
Send the below information to the Claim Agent for the processing of your winning payment.

WINNERS APPLICATION FORM
PHONE/MOBILE: _____________________________
FAX: _____________________________
OCCUPATION: _____________________________
COMPANY: _____________________________

Congratulations once again from our members of staff and keep flying Air France KLM,
first European Airline, to operate the A380..

Yours In Service,