Air Berlin — cancelled booking without informing me.
I had a booking on the 31 of January from Catania to Stockholm, with one stop in Berlin.
When I sat on the plane, just before landing, the stewardess informed me that I had been cancelled from my connecting flight, and been rebooked to another flight 4.5 hours later. I wasn't told the reason. At the airport in Berlin I asked the landcrew at the office of Air Berlin why all this had happened, but they couldn't answer me. Then I asked if they could provide me food and drink . They gave me a bottle of water and salted biscuits!?! As a consequence of the delay I missed my booked flight from Stockholm to Visby in Sweden, and I had to sleep in hotel plus buy a new flight the day after, to Visby, where I was gpoing for business.
It all became very stressful, expensive and inconvenient, trying to find a hotel and book a new flight, in the middle of the night. I hope you will replace the costs I had to put out.
Have a nice evening
More Air Berlin Complaints & Reviews
- Air Berlin - customer service 
- Air Berlin - one way flight to bangkok 
- Air Berlin - delayed luggage - 2 weeks
- Air Berlin - cancellation of a flight/ delay of a journey 
- Air Berlin - taxi bill
- Air Berlin - flight from boston to düsseldorf cancelled
- Air Berlin - flight cancellation
- Air Berlin - flight delay + flight cancellation on the same air berlin trip, thus 33 hours of delay!
- Air Berlin - lost luggage
- Air Berlin - delay