AIG Travel Guard / Fraud
I booked my Frontier airline ticket from Atlanta to Orange county, CA with AIG Travel Guard insurance and for which I paid extra $10. but due to some health reasons when wanted to postpone my ticket for 2-days, Frontier airlines that is selling this AIG Travel Guard insurance on there website, they said that they have no connection with AIG Travel Guard. furthermore, when I contacted AIG Travel Guard, I was told that this reason of your ticket postpone is not covered in the insurance... don’t u think this thing is worst than ***... and like day light robbery... so, I would recommend you not get capture this FRAUD by AIG Travel Guard in the name of INSURANCE and I think it should be a BIG SHAME for FRONTIER AIRLINES AS WELL... If you need further clarification, do give me a call at [protected] because I don’t want you to be a target of this FRAUD BY AIG Travel Guard...
More AIG Travel Guard Complaints & Reviews
- AIG Sun America - Annuity refund stall 
- AIG Travel Guard - Scam and fraud! 
- AIG American Home Assurance Company - Scam and fraud! 
- Aig Promotions - entire company 
- AIG Travel Guard insurance - A waste of money 
- AIG Life insurance - refused to my request for a cash surrender of my term life starting in 2007.
- AIG Trust Financial Services - The company wanted to get money from me for some fake prize
- AIG Sun America - AIG Continues to rip customers off.
- AIG SunAmerica - Only bad thoughts about them now..
- AIG Insurance Company - Agent gone wrong