Menu
American International Group [AIG]
reviews & complaints

American International Group [AIG]
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

38 complaints
14 resolved 24 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of American International Group [AIG]. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
W
1:02 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

In Dec 2004 My husband & I refinanced w/ AIG (aka MorEquity aka Wilmington Finance). We were NEVER disclosed about an EARLY payoff (prepayment penalty) until the bank attorney sat at my table (closing). We now signed a document under duress that we had to pay a 5% penalty on remaining balance if we payed off with in 5 YEARS. it was NEVER DISCLOSED Then in...

K

American International Group [AIG] - Telephone harassment

Over the past couple of months we have been receiving phone calls from representatives of AIG that already have our credit card numbers and experation date. They are offering gas vouchers and of course at the end they want to send us information which we can cancel. We have repeatedly told them to not call back but again today they did and I told them we did not want anything to do with it and to never call back and slammed down the phone. They immediately called back twice and I picked up and told them the same thing as they were asking why I hung up. This time I got a name and representative number which are Monty #90464 but of course it was an unknown name and unknown number with the Indian accent that is a chore to even understand. Thank you Nancy Davy [email protected]

3 comments
Jun 06, 2011 4:06 pm

First, I am new at this, so I hope this is n the right department.
Watch your checking accounts with charges from AIG with phone number [protected]. They took out about $50.00 form my checking account with my consent and authorization. Pay close attention to your accounts.

Sep 14, 2009 9:10 am

Please be very careful in having the insurance firm AIG underwrite your travel insurance policy.

I have made a recent in claim following an illness whilst on vacation and AIG are refusing to pay the healthcare bill.

I have found them to rude, unhelpful and so far entirely untrustworthy

I

Call the credit card company and have them take you off the marketing list. Another thing you can do is get the number for customer service and have them add you to the do not solicit list. It can take up to 30 days to remove your information, but eventually the calls will stop. I know it sucks, but also know this...even if you do not accept a policy, you should still receive the gas rebate for listening. All you have to do is ask customer service for it. Make them pay you for the harrasment in one way or another.

F
3:04 pm

American International Group [AIG] - Scam

We had booked a bus tour to Nova Scotia in June and purchased the insurance in case we had to cancel because I have a lung condition which sometimes becomes worse. I became ill in July and did visit my regular physician, who prescribed medication, but I was unable to get to see the specialist until August. We canceled our Trip July 3. (The trip was supposed to leave July 20.) We did receive $3000 back from the bus company with a note stating the insurance would cover the balance. The total cost for the trip was $3.980. AIG refused to pay the balance because they said the doctor did not specifically say I could not go even though I had statements from the doctor stating that I was ill. I had walking pneunomia. I am out allmost $1000. No wonder insurance companies are having enormous profits! If anyone else takes a trip and gets insurance from this company, you had better get it notorized and signed by the doctor that you are definitely too ill to travel.

D
1:55 pm

American International Group [AIG] - Annuity refund stall

When my wife lost her job last year, the income reduction left us perilously close to home foreclose. In a last-ditch attempt to stave it off, I contacted AIG to cash out my Sun America annuity February 27 thus beginning a pattern of call-and-stall which I can only conclude was deliberate and methodical.

The AIG representative did send me the form I requested which I immediately filled out, had notarized and faxed to the number given before noon that Friday. Three hours later I tried calling for confirmation (I had been asked for a PIN which had not been requested before after frantically searching my records for any sign of a PIN, I called another AIG number only to find out that the four-digit PIN was merely the last four numbers of my SSN so I called the original number initiating a the next in a series of 20-30 min. holds). I finally spoke with a representative who said she had no way of knowing if the company received my fax and it might be as long as 48 hours before that could be ascertained. Nearly 48 hours later (that Friday) I found another open half-hour and called to see if they had indeed received my request. They hadn’t.
I took off from work the following Monday, calling again (the extension number I had been given to expedite my call hung up on me three times-I reverted to the original number which resulted in an additional 20-min hold) only to find out I had submitted the wrong form, and that the correct one would be mailed to me. I was also told that it could be downloaded from their site and was given a form number. Possessing reasonably competent Internet skills, I located the AIG site and search engine, entered the form number given only to be told there was no such form available. Using common sense, I located two forms that appeared to request annuity account liquidation, (one called ERISA and the other non-ERISA). Just to be certain, I sacrificed another half-hour to confirm I indeed had the right form and filled out correctly. I recited the information I had written line-by-line to the representative and asked directly if there was anything else I needed to fax. He said that since I had already sent the notarization, the form I was sending would be sufficient to release the funds.
I finally faxed this document at 11 a.m., calling back near 5 (only 10-min. hold this time!) to find out if the fax had been received. Again, the canned response to my increasingly irritable challenge was that it may be as long as 48 hours before they could even ascertain whether the form had been received. I took off that Wednesday, calling ion the morning only to find out that I had not submitted documentation proving the necessity of obtaining these funds. I asked if “Notice of Default” would be sufficient and was told it would. Again, I promptly submitted the required form, calling in the next day to see if it had been received. I was told that it had been received and that to expect another 5-7 working days before the request could be processed.
So nearly three weeks after the initial request and my mortgage default hanging in the balance (Texas law permits foreclosure proceedings to begin only 20 days after notification of default) I can only wait and beg the mortgage company to have patience while AIG holds the money I’ve paid them, taking full advantage of the time value of this insignificant (to them, not me) amount.

A
Dec 15, 2015 6:35 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We have tried for over 3 months to get our SunAmerica TSA rolled over to another company. AIG has given every excuse and put barriers in our path in an attempt to keep our funds.
They have subsequently "lost our funds". Is there an oversight organization that can correct and/or fine this slipshod organization.
AIG was supposedly "to big to fail" and was bailed out by American Taxpayers and continues to cheat it's customers.

N
Aug 20, 2013 9:51 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I retired in early June and have been on the phone numerous times in an attempt to roll-over my SunAmerica TSA to a Vanguard IRA. The phone representatives have given me the run-around, with conflicting information on more than one occasion. I have complied with every request more than once, submitted paperwork two times, but it is now mid-August and my money is still being held hostage. I am in the process of writing their board of directors and intend to file a formal complaint. I will NEVER do business with SunAmerica again.

F
8:03 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I received information I had purchased from Bankcard Empire for an at home business. Before I could read over the information I had a call from Miah at AIG. After an extremely lengthy conversation I agreed to purchase an advertising campaign for $4900.00 to go along with the purchase I originally made with Bankcard. AFTER the conversation, I went online and...

E
3:13 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

American International Group [AIG] - poor customer service

I had an accident on Dec 23, 2008 on route home from Nashville, Tn to San Antonio in Little Rock, Ar. I called AIG to report the accident and to see about getting a rental car to finish my trip home. When I called my adjuster, he told me that I had no rental coverage. That was the selling point for me changing insurance in the first place. They told me that I would get free auto rental coverage as well as towing. He finally got me a rental after arguing with him about the situation. When I read the rental paper more closely when I got home, I found out that I was only allowed to have the rental until the 27th. When I called the adjuster on Friday the 26th, I found out that all of AIG had shut down for the christmas holidays from the 25th -28th, with no one to take care of any accident calls or questions such as I had until Monday the 29th. To make a long story short, I had no communication from the adjuster on the status of my truck, as to whether it is totaled or they will repair it. Here it is today, Jan 5th, 2009, and he still has not called me to report the status of my truck. I have tried calling him and he will not return my calls. I tried getting another adjuster but they all tell me that he has been assigned my claim and that I have to work with him. I learned my lesson, you get what you pay for. No wonder they are so cheap. I can't believe that after the bail out, they all took the holidays off as if they were factory workes except that they left no one in charge to take care of emergencies. Their policy is : you can only have an accident between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm Mon-Fri. They do not work on weekends or holidays, so schedule your accidents only during their working hours. They should have let them go belly up. I am changing insurance as soon as I can get this claim completed. If you have AIG auto insurance, I suggest you drop them and find someone else before you have an accident and go thru what I went thru during my Christmas vacation which was completely ruined due to be left in the dark on the status of my truck.

H
5:17 pm

American International Group [AIG] - Rate Increase

I had 21st Century auto insurance for almost 20 years now. Last year they sold to AIG. I have removed/sold one vehicle this year and have an excellent driving record. When I heard on the news about their bailout, then one week later the extravagant parties in California, i decided I would not use them going forward. We pay our income taxes and they used it for parting. "Rewarding the sales personell"..who cares if they need rewarding. Don't they get commissions?

I just received my renewal notice. An increase of 145%. I will most definately not be renewing with them and I will be sending a nice cancellation letter for them to frame.

4 comments
Mar 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Denied paying for my damages from someone hitting me. Tried to pay me 20% of what was owed to me. Don't buy any products from this bad insurer.

Nov 08, 2008 10:33 am

I had been insured with AIG for several years and last year even recieved a discount. However, with renewal scheduled for mid-November this year, I recieved a statement which shows a nearly 50% rate increase.

The only changes since last renewal is that my wife had a speeding ticket 01/07 and our son turned 15 (he is not licensed and will not be listed on the policy).

Looks like they want me to contribute to their $85B bailout.

Attempts to contact AIG and my agent have so far been unsuccessful. I have left messages and sent an email with no response.

I've changed carriers to be effective my renewal date - and was quoted a price 25% lower than my old rate (which I thought was reasonable)

Jan 04, 2009 10:07 pm

Don't waste your time with the letter, they won't care. The party you're referring to was for their top-producing independent agents. These are the people (outside the company) that send them the most business. Since the party was 90% pre-paid, it was a very smart move not to reneg on a party that was previously earned by the people most likely to send you business and keep their company afloat.

Nov 20, 2008 10:33 pm

I just got a rate increase of 50% also and I had no change in my policy at all in the past 3 years I have been with them and when I contacted them they said everybody in my state got a rate increase because there was to many accidents for my state.
Looks like they thought I was going to help out on there bailout to...well I will anyway they always get ya in the end

11:31 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

AIG Insurance received over 35 billion dollars of the 700 billion bail out plan. They then paid for a weekend for there execs in Californians at a cost of $440, 000. Now they have paid a tab of $86.000 for a few top execs to go on a hunting trip. Wake up america, write or E-Mail your congressmen & senators and tell them enough. Make AIG repay OUR money...

10:16 am

American International Group [AIG] - Unauthorized billing

I also had 24.90 deducted from my bank account by AIG for a policy I never authorized. They did this in partnership with Wells Fargo who was sending out information about AIG in bank statements. I finally after several phone calls and and threats to report this fraud to the Texas State Attorney General's Office got the policy canceled. I then notified Wells Fargo that they were never to authorize any company or person to access my account w/o my authorization. I thought a bank would understand this w/o me having to tell them. Neither AIG or Wells Fargo would return my 24.90. Perhaps the split it.

6 comments
T
Mar 31, 2010 3:17 am

Ditto everyone's complaint. I had a person call me one day from the national union fire insurance company saying that they were calling on behalf of Well's Fargo, and proceeded to go into a sales pitch. I told them, since it Wells Fargo was the company name I heard, and I was busy that day, just to send me the information, and I would review it. I had no idea that I would start having charges tacked on to my mortgage by Wells Fargo for a product I didn't say I would purchase. In a three way call with Wells Fargo, Naitonal Union Fire insurance, and myself, I was told that when I asked to review the policy, it was the same as purchasing it. Further, I was told that I had to write a letter to their Corporate to get a refund of all but the last premium, which they would refund to me.
I wrote the lettter and got a reply that said that they "talked to TONY . . . and he legally purchased the policy."

That's it, no refund --- dishonest, unethical people. I plan to contact my state's attorney general's office. Also, I am going to respond to the denial letter, requesting and audio review of the phone conversation.

Jan 14, 2010 3:25 pm

I too am a Wells Fargo customer, and discovered unauthorized charges for an AIG accident insurance policy. This went on for several months before I realized it was happening. AIG immediately cancelled the policy, and advised me to contact their consumer relations department for a possible refund of my paid premiums. I sent them a letter detailing the payments, but they refused to honor my request. I think I will ask to hear a copy of the recording. Thanks.

I

I dont know who all of you talked to in customer service, but I am a former employee in that department. Mind you a jilted and VERY unhappy employee. I felt like I was forced to lie to people every day that I worked there. The best advice I can give everyone is to issue a sales dipute with the corporate office. In the letter request to HEAR a copy of the recording where someone authorized the policy. If no one accepted the insurance or said the person could send it out for a review, then you will get your money back.

The address is
NUFIC
Dept SD
Po Box 44260
Jacksonville, FL [protected]

REMEMBER: You want to hear the recording. Otherwise they will send a "Transcript"

Feb 26, 2009 11:06 am

I had the same charge occur twice in less than one month. We never heard of or authorized these charges.

E
Nov 24, 2008 10:06 pm

Me too! They're about to charge my account $24.90. I never authorized them to do so. I'm canceling my Wells Fargo account tomorrow and sending a barrel full of letters stating that I'm not interested. Signed, sealed and delivered!
( with delivery confirmation )

L
Nov 18, 2008 2:25 pm

I had the exact same thing happen to me. Neither would reimburse me and apparently I am unable to refuse an unauthorized charge on my wells fargo card. Apparently they have quite a cozy relationship. I'm still fighting the $24.90 (they got me twice).

12:44 pm

American International Group [AIG] - Awful company

In April 2008, I called AIG Insurance before purchasing tickets on Priceline to go see my sick grandmother to see if she passed away before I got there or while I was there if I could get reimburse or change my flight if required. I was told that grandmother's were consider to be immediately family and I should not have any problem being reimburse or changing my flight if something like that occurred. Well my grandmother did pass away. The funeral was on Monday and our return flight back was also on Monday. Our flight left early Monday morning and my grandmother funeral was not until 11:00 a.m., that day. Of course I stayed for the funeral but now AIG travel insurance refuse to refund our money for the airline tickets to return home. My parents had to drive from Minnesota to Michigan to get my husband, our infant child and me for we were stranded without any way back. Because I stayed for my grandmother funeral AIG said they could not refund my money back. We did not ask for reimbursement for hotel fee, gas money for our parents. Since we did use the flight to go to Michigan we only asked for the price we paid, taxes and fee for the return trip. What good in purchasing the insurance if it will not protect you in unpreventable situations such as this? I have appeal twice and AIG Insurance is still denying my claim. They said that if my grandmother died while I was there they would have refund the money but because I stayed for her funeral they will not. What kind of nonsense is that? I am not sure who I can contact regarding this but want everyone to know that by purchasing the insurance with AIG travel Assist does not mean that they will keep their part of the bargain and have specific wording of the guidelines of what they will reimbursed you for and what they will not. So even though my grandmother died and I stayed for her funeral to pay my last respect, AIG change the wording so they would not have to reimburse us for our money.

6:14 am

American International Group [AIG] - They give me run around

I have subscribed the Insurance through Chase Bank USA, N.A. in 2004. Couple of months ago my family in an accident was rear ended by a semi-tractor trailer and everybody got hurt. This insurance supposed to cover my family leave benefits, medical bills and more. Actually, they are giving me run-around, first they lost the application, and then they could not find the application, then after two months denial for the service that I have been paying for four years. I am no sure what is going to happen when I submit medical bills! Upon my questioning customer service rep says that the policy that you have is different than the one that I have! I cannot get it! What does it mean?!. Benefits should be explained with every policy. AIG is provided with all the information I do not know what else and at what they are looking at! No wonder they in trouble on Wall street! It is clear to me they do not know what they are doing. Watch out find a better company, I feel I have wasted my money for the TOURCHER! It is a scam! They will do anything to get your money but when you need they probably never come through!

Jan 28, 2009 4:47 pm

At AIG when you submit a claim they either say they never received your documents or they lost them. They will always turn around and deny your claim. AIG most insurance are SCAMS... Be aware!

Jan 28, 2009 4:41 pm

I purchased an insurance for a travel ticket at AiG in 2008, and I submitted all the requested documents, but they denial my claim. It was said, whether you miss your flight or something unable you to get on that flight you will get a refund. I ended up paying a higher price on that ticket(ticket + insurance) and never received my money back from AIG. Watch out for AIG Travel Inurance...It's a SCAM.

2:57 am

American International Group [AIG] - Fraud

I booked my Frontier airline ticket from Atlanta to Orange county, CA with AIG Travel Guard insurance and for which I paid extra $10. but due to some health reasons when wanted to postpone my ticket for 2-days, Frontier airlines that is selling this AIG Travel Guard insurance on there website, they said that they have no connection with AIG Travel Guard. furthermore, when I contacted AIG Travel Guard, I was told that this reason of your ticket postpone is not covered in the insurance... don’t u think this thing is worst than ***... and like day light robbery... so, I would recommend you not get capture this FRAUD by AIG Travel Guard in the name of INSURANCE and I think it should be a BIG SHAME for FRONTIER AIRLINES AS WELL... If you need further clarification, do give me a call at 713-584-8349 because I don’t want you to be a target of this FRAUD BY AIG Travel Guard...

6 comments
W
Apr 07, 2008 7:47 am

Purchased travel insurance from AIG Travel Guard when purchasing flight tickets from skybus. AIG says no longer affiliated with Skybus because Skybus no longer in service and will not honor policy. Typical insurance company takes your money but will not provide service you pay for.

Feb 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Travel Guard IS a scam.

We had to re-schedule our flight from Ft. Lauderdale to Montreal in September when we learned of a family health related emergency, after disembarking in Fort Lauderdale. The policy was purchased 2 months prior to us receiving that information.

We submitted the medical information from the attending physician and a certificate of death due to unexpected causes. We live 3000 miles from where the deaths occured, (both my brother and sister 2 days apart) so it was rather difficult or us to obtain all the information Travel Guard wanted but yet we did and it still wasn't enough for them!

Does anyone know what our options might be?

Dec 21, 2010 12:03 am

Travel Guard Company have no intention of doing what they are paid for, that is, insuring passengers. I took out a deluxe insurance package when I was due to fly to the UK. My flight was cancelled due to inclement weather. My package had cancellation insurance, but when I tried to claim the insurance, I found that it covers anything BUT inclement weather. Of course this is not disclosed at the time of purchasing the insurance. The straw that breaks the camels back is that they will not even pay you back the premium that was paid, DESPITE it not having been used. A disgusting scam. I will certainly pass around my advise to avoid this company like the plague to all my peers who fly regularly.

Apr 30, 2010 9:09 am

I wish that I would have seen this before I booked my trip on book it with Frontier Airlines and had option for travel insrance through travel guard. Last minute flight changes done by Frontier and the changes didn't fit into my schedule and was too late to change my schedule. Been on phone for 2 1/2 hrs and NOTHING!Great vacation!

Feb 26, 2010 4:26 pm

I won't burden you with my tragic story but take my heed and do not use Travel Guard, they are rip off artists, they require a library full of documentation to even qualify for a review to see if you are eligible to receive the reimbursement YOU PAID FOR. And I mean you have to have every receipt every conformation number, every doctor, every hospital, every every every. Then they take months to review and won't even talk to you unless it has been 5 weeks, ( I am serious) says so right on their form! Then no matter how much proof you have or how many doctors that verify and even write hand written notes to re-verify they will refuse to pay you. Don't bother wasting your money! And what is really sad their premiums are huge, so you pay top dollars for nothing. However a small portion of our trip I booked on Expedia and their insurance was cheap and they instantly refunded my money, no questions asked. They are cold hearted bigots and if I could figure out a way to put them out of business I would write a million of these.

Aug 18, 2008 12:56 pm

I have been trying to get reimbursed for a ticket after having to make a flight change due to death in the family. I am not getting anywhere with them and no hope of doing so. My first time to purchase Travel Guard Insurance and my last!

4:53 pm

American International Group [AIG] - A waste of money

Purchased Travel Guard through Priceline for a trip to Brazil 3/08. After getting home 24 hrs late and incurring penalties and other expenses, I found AIG had an excuse for just about everything and refused to pay. Actually wanted a note from a Brazilian airline explaining exactly why they were delayed! Don' waste your money on AIG insurance.

1 comment
Feb 26, 2010 4:27 pm

9:33 pm

American International Group [AIG] - Scam and fraud!

My mother booked a trip with friends to Nauvoo with a well know travel agency in UT. The Travel agent suggested she purchase AIG travel guard ins. for $250.00 just in case she wasn't able to go due to some medical conditions she has had. Prior to any airline tickets being issued she became ill and I immediately canceled the trip. After MONTHS of faxing, phone calls and their requesting medical records (that they claim they have every right to) AIG has still denied the claim.

I am disgusted with their red tape and feel they are taking advantage of my elderly mother. DON'T BUY AIG TRAVEL GUARD INS. you will be out the cost of the trip anyway but you'll save $250.00.

3 comments
Feb 26, 2010 4:27 pm

Feb 28, 2009 12:20 pm

Airline rerouted us due to Job action by their pilots, ground crew and air traffic contyrollers. Lost a day at the hotel, plus delayed baggage for most of the week. Travelguard denied the claim stating they excluded carrier problems.
Rip Off do not buy from them.

L

Purchased a cruise with air from a local travel co. and a purchase of Travel Guard "Gold"! The day before we were to leave my husband suffered a detached retina. The eye Dr. said no to any travel. Called AIG Travel Guard recieved a claim # and then filed all the papers. We recieved word that out of $1732. claim they are only paying $834.! What happened to the co. policy statement-insurance co. reimburses the traveler for ALL nonrefundable expenses? That's in the writing on our policy.
As of now I would NEVER buy Travel Guard again. And to think I've bought it for 9 cruises! What a joke!
I have asked my travel agent for any help. Don't know what she can do but it's worth the try.

9:19 am

American International Group [AIG] - Scam and fraud!

I am on a workers comp claim since my injury in July 07. MRI and physical therapy was requested in August. Went on Temporary Total Disability in October. MRI and PT were approved in October, 2 months after request. First TTD check was month late, second check was not sent since they "did not realized" I was getting TTD checks even after they already sent me one. Surgery for L4-L5 Microdiscectomy requested by Physician in November 07. Doctor changes name of practice in January 08, no longer covered by AIG, however they did approve the surgery for him, but won't cover the cost. New doctor assigned in February 08. February 21st check placed on hold for 11 days due to AIG passing bad checks on that account. New Doctor appointment canceled in March 08 due to AIG not sending pre-payment, they had a month to send it out. March 7th check not sent out, no explanation why. No new check has yet to have been issued. Awaiting response from their attorney regarding hold up. Check is now 10 days late.

Sep 22, 2008 5:17 pm

my husband has been on comp. for six years now due to a back injury, it took them almost five years to finaly do back surgury, we have also went along with all of there games, and it is absulutly stupid! all the sudden are payments have stopped for no reason and with no explanation not to us or our lawers and no one can get ahold of our ajuster and it seems like no one is trying either, we have three kids and my income is not near enough and he cant work, what are we supposed to do!

May 24, 2008 9:43 am

I have been getting a check for two years with no problem. I got a back injury and have a permamnet total disability. I have been playing their little game for a while now I have not seen a check for a month and a half now. When I contacted their lawyers they said my check should not have been stopped. I have a wife and three kids that depend on me and I can not work. They have shut our gas off and we are going hungry all because there is no law to protect us from these peaple who put trying to beat peaple out of money rather than follow the rules and documented facts. We need to get a bunch of us together and try and find a way to bring them to justice and answer for their actions.

2:49 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I rented a car Online and was offered insurance for 19.99 a day through Travel Guard. 2 days. I printed off the A proof of the policy to take to the rental company, The National Rental company does not recognize insurance from them, so I had to purchase insurance again from the car rental company. I returned the car early, the rental company only...

12:00 am

American International Group [AIG] - Denied compensation

AIG insurance products and services - www.aig.com

Worker injured during the course of employment with said employer;

Trojan labor services dba hire quest inc.

Insurance company;

Aig insurance their agents gallager-bassett

Has denied said injured worker his said workers compensation benefits as well as denied payment of said injured workers medical bills.

12:00 am

American International Group [AIG] - AIG cheats customers

After AIG gives you a good deal and you transfer to them, then they increase your rate and force you to pay the new higher bill. They send a sack on yellow, complicated papers to fill out. Then they say you didn't fill it out right and that's where the increase came from. I said I want the original rate you gave me, they said NO this is your new rate you have to pay. They cheat the customers, and the representatives are so rude.

4 comments
Nov 19, 2018 2:37 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

recieved a letter 3/2/16 as to me winning $250, 000..a check was sent for $3, 500 to take care of processing fees etc.. ck is drawn on am.nat bank omaha n.e. and check is being paid by pay flex systems usa inc... toal fraud and fake...

May 05, 2009 10:45 am

I, too purchased a rip policy from these rats. My daughter was coming to be with me for a surgery I had scheduleld. The week BEFORE the scheduled surgery, I temporartily lost my eyesight (new medicine side effect.) When she changed her plans to get here faster to assist me, they couldn't accommodate the change, so we bought a ticket from the airline at a full price, and cancelled the Priceline ticket. A WEEK IN ADVANCE, NO LESS. (We both know they didn't pay for that ticket.) We filed for the insurance in November. When I checked on this last week, they told me that they had sent a letter to my daughter's (correct) address and it was returned to them. NOW they want to deny our claim for a PRE-EXISTING CONDITION! I just wanted you to know that you aren't the only one ripped off by these rats.

Oct 23, 2009 4:31 am

Yes, they cheated me in the same way!Give me a lower price first, after i paid the amount, then told me increase the rate becos of wrong info you gave to them! what a shame of them!

Jul 09, 2009 4:04 pm

yeah they are so ###, that you can smell it from miles away... All the management working in there, they are all after their big salarys and do not care if you pay more or less...Obviously after they have been find out that they were paying themselves big bonuses with "YOUR MONEY", they may not feel motivated any longer to continue doing their jobs as parasites. I feel sorry for the operators that may be under so much pressure, as not proper training has been provided and have not support form those, who suppose to be doing their jobs as MANAGERS.
So if you want to complaint about something, please be polite to the operators and ask to speak to any of the team leaders, as probably will be someone polishing their nails over her desk or being too busy doing all the shopping online or something completely irrelevant to their role.

American International Group [AIG] contacts