Agoda.com / never refunded a canceled booking which

United States Review updated:

Terrible service, located in Thailand but they have a UK number, must be a virtual number. Never refunded a canceled booking which was legit in San Diego. When you try to call them to fix the problem, you have to enter your confirmation booking number. The system is smart to figure out if it's a future or past booking. If it's a past booking and you need to fix a problem, like your bill, they won't connect you. If it's a future booking, they'll talk to you over the phone and promise refunds but never do. Hate them.

Mi

Comments

• Ni
      3rd of Apr, 2012

I've used these guys before and have never had a problem. When I did, it was my fault. I didn't read the booking conditions which highlight the fees associated with cancelations. Have you checked what type of booking you made? Was it non-refundable? Regarding the voice system, it DOES recognize PAST bookings as I just used it to get a receipt. So you are wrong here. Check the booking conditions first, then, if you think you are in the right, send them a mail at [protected]@agoda.com This is the customer satisfaction team - I've used them and they were good. Check to see if the issue wasn't with you before you slander them. Just a thought.