Agoda / I have been treated like a criminal by the staff.

1 seremban negeri sembilan, Malaysia

On 29/10/2016 on 08:03 I'm coming for breakfast to entertain my friends because I do really enjoy the food here at palm seremban hotel. But one of ur staff has been questioning me as ur guest why I bring my friend ( nadhirah ) because she has been work here before. That's is not my prob because I'm as ur guest I'm free to bring any my friend n family here!!!
Furthermore, I'm insist ask my friend to join me even she try to cancel n I'm not doing anything wrong. When I'm reach at the cashier counter at ur coffee house to made the payment ur front office staff like don't agreed with me n he ( john ) ur front office staff ask the security to chase my friend out from ur hotel building n I've explain to the security that I just bring my friends to treat them but ur security were very nice, n he said politely to me. Later on after the security go I heard from ur loudly walkie talkie at coffee house ur staff front office ( john ). Shouted n ask the security to return back to the coffee house n insist to ask my friend nadhirah to get out from ur building it is so humiliated me!!! N all ur staff at coffee house was looking at us n make me feel not appetite anymore!!! This think were really bad experience to me. Is't this the way ur big company treat me as ur guest!!???? This really bad!!! Luckily my region manager from AIA not joining me today.
I need ur feedback n I want this thing settle in front of me cz I need an explanation from ur front office staff n ur management as well because this is not small matter for me cz I've been treat like an criminal or prisoner person.
Here I attach my bill invoice : BA18422