Age Invisible Eden Cosemetics — fraud
Rip off company. I returned product withing their time frame as instructed by their customer service at my expense and was stilled charged $39.95 after membership was cancelled. many calls to their customer service have produced noothing. I spoke with a supervisor by the name of ashley but she only proved to be indifferent.
It is my intention to contact usps and my bank to see if I can state fraud proceedings against them.
More Age Invisible Eden Cosemetics Complaints & Reviews
- Mineral Elements by Eden - hiding information on return 
- Eden Cosmetics - fraud 
- Eden Cosmetics - unauthorized debit charge 
- Mineral Elements by Eden - online scam-false advertisement 
- Eden Cosmetics, LLC. - unauthorized charge 
- Mineral Elements by Eden - fraudulent credit card charges 
- Mineral Elements by Eden - false advertisements
- eden cosmetic mineral make up - scam 
- Mineral Elements by Eden A.D.A. PCN Eye Lash and BPN Beauty - took money from my account without authorization
- Mineral Elements by Eden - risk free trial scam.