Age Invisible Eden Cosemeticsfraud

Rip off company. I returned product withing their time frame as instructed by their customer service at my expense and was stilled charged $39.95 after membership was cancelled. many calls to their customer service have produced noothing. I spoke with a supervisor by the name of ashley but she only proved to be indifferent.

It is my intention to contact usps and my bank to see if I can state fraud proceedings against them.

Comments

• Im
      Feb 09, 2009

This company is using the same SCAM that AcaiBerry (FWM Laboratories) is using. After the 14 day "free trial" period is over (it starts the day you place the order, not the postmarked date) they automatically debit your credit card. The product is called "Age Invisible" and the company is Precision Niche Products from Harrisburg, PA.

When my credit card company called them, the Customer Service Rep "canceled" my membership, but couldn't issue a credit because they don't have the capability. Hogwash!! I was charged $69.31 with no way to recover the loss. Fellow consumers beware of these predatory practices.

PS: the product doesn't work!!!

• Bo
      Feb 17, 2009

I, too, tried this company's bogus "free trial offer" -- both the Age Invisible product and Mineral Elements...got stuck with products I cant use and $ I cannot recover...wish I'd seen your comment before I fell for their scam.

• Au
      Jul 20, 2009

They better give me my money back, I'm pissed now, if not I guess they'll be seeing me in court.

• Ce
      Sep 14, 2010

They did the same thing to me.
    They are a fraud and i plan to go further in getting these people
    out of the business of using people. They should not be allowed
    to practice their shady scams.
    I plan to go to the BBB, uspS AND my bank.