Mineral Elements by Eden — hiding information on return
I saw this on a link from a website. Free trial offer, just pay shipping & handling ($7.32). No where on the "free offer" did it state "If you don't return this within 15 days of ordering we will charge your account $69.41." If the statement was there at all it was in either very small print or in another link that I failed to click on. This is a true bait and switch offer and the company is obviously unethical in it's practices or this type of operation would not be necessary for them.
In the first place there is a small zipper bag, 3 small brushes and 4 SMALL containers (2.5 gr each) of different foundations and powders in the box. In no way are the total of the items worth $69.41 + $7.32.
In the second place, I wear very little makeup and was going to try this to see if I'd like it as well or better than what I am currently using. It came to my office and stayed here for a couple of weeks (past the time limit) before I even took it home. Certainly before I saw the unexpected charge on my card.
I did manage to get future automatic charges for their "Club Membership" canceled - I hope. My very unsatisfactory customer service representative's name is BARB and the cancellation confirmation number is 6029. However I am still stuck with the product that they will not let me return and the totally unexpected charge right here at Christmas when I can least afford it.
I certainly hope a lot of people check this site before getting stuck by this company.
More Mineral Elements by Eden Complaints & Reviews
- Eden Cosmetics - fraud
- Eden Cosmetics - unauthorized debit charge
- Mineral Elements by Eden - online scam-false advertisement
- Eden Cosmetics, LLC. - unauthorized charge
- Mineral Elements by Eden - &free trial& scam
- Mineral Elements by Eden - fraudulent credit card charges
- Mineral Elements by Eden - false advertisements
- eden cosmetic mineral make up - scam
- Mineral Elements by Eden A.D.A. PCN Eye Lash and BPN Beauty - took money from my account without authorization
- Age Invisible Eden Cosemetics - fraud