Afni, Inc. / Unethical behaviour, attempt to collect false debt
Just received a collection notice from Afni that I owe Dish Network $691.06. Funny...I have never had Dish Network service at any time. I have found that this seems to be a common practice of Afni to send out fraudulent notices as well as pick up old debts that are past the statue of limitations and attempt to collect them.
I am sending them a demand for validation of debt by certified mail just to make it legal so I can pursue legal action if they persist. Then I am contacting my states attorney general.
CHECK OUT http://afnifraud.blogspot.com/
Will re-post as this goes on to let people know as many details as possible.
More Afni, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing! 
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill! 
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating 
- Afni Collections - collections notice 
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit 
- Afni, Inc. - collection call for wrong balance
- Afni, Inc. - us cellular
- Afni, Inc - False claim, stating i owe $8, 779. 44 to them, or my license will be suspended. 
- AFNI - Former Employee 
- Afni Collections, Inc. - Collection on account never had